"" Shop This: Happy New Year!

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy New Year!


2017 seems like a blur with the events of this last week. My impromptu trip to Florida added a lovely exclamation mark to an already busy week. The year ends with much to celebrate, including the engagement of "Miss Shop This." I am over the moon with happiness for she and her guy. Wedding Wednesdays will have an entire new meaning in 2018! I look forward to shopping and sharing with you all this coming year. Please know that I am so very grateful for your follows, interest, and support. Before we say goodbye to a challenging year, here's a few positive things to share.

Juicy Couture 234x60

Brrr It's Cold! Read about The Winter Skin Miracle at Goop
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Home Decor: 17 Interior Design Predictions For 2018 (And What’s On Its Way Out)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I bought this cute little tee at JCrew to wear over the holidays in Heather Charcoal. It's fun for zhushing up denim or leggings, and the price is right!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The most popular post of the year was: Foodie Friday: Beautiful Brunch Bites. If you are doing a New Year's Day Brunch, try Half Baked Harvest's Blood Orange Champagne Mule.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Celebrate the New Year with Mama Medicine’s Full Moon Ritual Bath
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Are you a FASHIONPHILE? A Fashionphile is one who collects or has a great love for fashion. A fashionphile recognizes the value, quality, and potential investment in all iconic brands as well as an eye for a look that will last. It's also an online source for the largest selection of pre-owned vintage, rare, and limited edition handbags. Every item goes through an extensive procedure by skilled experts, to guarantee 100% authenticity. Check them out HERE.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Kitten Heels: They are on trend right now. I couldn't be happier. I just tested a pair on my healing broken leg. I did fine. Shopbop has a great selection. I especially loved the  Dorateymur Saloon Booties  and the Ainsley Point Toe Mules (less than $100.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
No more bad hair days in 2018! I highly recommend Living Proof's Haircare Products. And a great way to try the brand is with their Travel Kit.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
We can't actually beat the weather, so we might as well join in the fun. These Snow Tubes at Swoozies are so much fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Keep your New Years Resolutions with these Gym Bag Essentials.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full in The New Year.
XOXOX
Deb
Shop This




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.