"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Beautiful Brunch Bites

Friday, April 7, 2017

Foodie Friday: Beautiful Brunch Bites


We are in the midst of three Spring holidays - Easter, Greek Easter, and Passover. I just love it when we all celebrate together. The above events are centered around the love of food and family. Here's a roundup of 23 celebration-worthy recipes.

Wedding Banner (5)_728x90

Raspberry Ricotta Croissant French Toast
You can't have a brunch without French Toast. This recipe is said to be easy and just delicious. 
Half Baked Harvest

Frozen Mimosas
When it comes to champagne, I am pretty much a purist. When it comes to entertaining, I like to break the rules. Even non drinkers won't be able to resist this frozen fantasy cocktail! 
How Sweet It Is

 Ham with Lemon-Honey Glaze
What a beautiful centerpiece! The glaze of lemon juice, honey, and shallots is a fabulous counterpoint to the rich and flavorful Ham.
Williams - Sonoma  


Bacon Blue Deviled Eggs With Roasted Garlic and Asparagus
I make deviled eggs for Mr. Shop This weekly. The eggs are never the same because that would just be boring. What I have not tried is stuffing them in the standing up position. 
How Sweet Eats


Rainbow Carrot & Tarragon Ricotta Tart
{ Vegan and Vegetarian }
I am not a carrot eater, but this colorful tart may change my mind. The rainbow carrots aren't easy to find. In Chicago, Eatily has them often. Almost too pretty to eat, right?
Cooking For Luv   


The Ultimate Moist, Fluffy, Ridiculous Coconut Cake
No Easter meal is complete without a Coconut cake. In my Childhood home, it was a Bunny Coconut Cake. This looks just like my Mom's. "The ultimate coconut cake. Perfect white cake is drizzled with coconut syrup, filled with rich coconut pastry cream, and slathered with coconut French meringue buttercream. If you love coconut, this one’s for you." And I do.
Willow Bird Baking


Meyer Lemon Chamomile Suzette Crepes with Greek Yogurt
Crepes are always special - sweet or savory. Does anyone remember The Magic Pan? I was gifted with a crepe pan by Miss Shop This. I think I will give this recipe a try for Easter.
Half Baked Harvest 


Easter Candy Cocktail Rim Sugar
I love the idea of a house cocktail or signature drink. My friend, Kelly, always has one awaiting her guests, and it is just so welcoming.  This rim sugar is a must for your Spring brunch.
Dell Cove Spices 


Easter No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
Love a recipe that calls for no baking! Then you know that you can make it ahead of time. The total time for making these cute cakes is 20 minutes! Isn't it just so pastel pretty?
Sugar Hero


Greek Easter Bread Tsoureki 
We had a Greek babysitter, Sophia. She was a special girl, and spent a day baking this tasty treat in my kitchen. The recipe is laden with symbolism and tradition, but it also tastes delightful. Those red eggs are fun!
Gourmet Traveller


Lemon Custard Tart
Who ever thought that custard could be cute? Few flavors are more springlike than lemon. This will be a star on the buffet table.
Saveur 


Frittata with Asparagus, Tomato, and Fontina
A recipe by Giada De Laurentiis. What a beautiful egg dish that can be made in 27 minutes. 
Food Network

Almond Pavlova with Strawberry-Rhubarb 
A baked meringue topped with fruit and whipped cream. Beautiful, right? This light as air dessert is named after the famous Russian ballerina, Anna Pavlova.
Williams-Sonoma

Minted Lamb Leg
I can't imagine lamb without mint, can you? This recipe had me at presentation. This is Spring on a platter!
Donna Hay 


Crispy Hash Brown Haystacks
{ Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free )
Everyone loves hash browns, but they are a bit of a pain to make. I mean who has time to stand over a hot stove for 30 minutes when company is coming? These are baked in muffin tins in the oven. Genius!
Minimalist Baker 


Asparagus and Egg Tart With Smoked Salmon
An impressive but simple dish that is made with a frozen puff pastry crust.
Living Lou 

Passover Bagels and Cream Cheese
This might be the prettiest bagel I have ever seen! Made with cucumbers, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts, I can only imagine how they look lined up on a platter. 
The Joy Of Kosher  


Easy Chocolate Creme Egg Martini
Anyone who loves a Cadbury Egg (and who doesn't?) will love this. I don't even like vodka, but I would drink this.
A Fork's Tale 


Passover Potato Kugel
"Kugel is a quintessentially Jewish dish that is best described as a baked pudding." If you haven't had it yet, you are missing out. This recipe is super easy.
Tori Avey 


Lemon Lavender Cupcakes
Lemon and lavender go together like Easter and bunnies. This is an easy recipe. That frosting technique, however, might take a bit of practice. Love the presentation!
The Cake Blog


Beet Tartar
How elegant! Earthy roasted beets are brightened by fresh orange zest and tangy balsamic. It's a clever appetizer for Easter or Passover. have you noticed how beets are a "thing" these days?
Saveur


Easter Cream Puffs
What a pretty platter of sweet treats! You better make extra. These will go fast.
Bakers Royale

Pickled Pink Eggs with Herbed Cheese
Are these not the prettiest little eggs you ever saw? I remember being served a similar dish at a restaurant named The Cottage. I couldn't believe my eyes. Your guests will be impressed.
Anthropologie Blog 


~ You May Also Love ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.