"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: Is It Spring Yet?

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This: Is It Spring Yet?


I missed checking in last Saturday. This birthday girl had things to do, subways to take, Brooklyn to see, and family to love! I really do enjoy "spilling the tea," like the girls above, with you on the weekends. In case you hadn't heard of this Southern expression, it means telling all of the scoop and gossip. This weekend's forecast calls for some Spring like weather. Maybe soon we can wear pretty pastels, and don our Easter bonnets after all.  Now for that tea......

Shop Earrings at Lulu Frost

I am excited to announce that Shop This is now working with Sabon. They offer an unparalleled range of exceptional bath and body products using time-honored remedies based on the finest natural ingredients. Sabon is a fabulous source for gifts!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
For my readers who appreciate a beautiful buy, I am also happy to be working with The Outnet. It was started by Net-a-Porter in 2009 and has become the most fashionable fashion outlet there is.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I bought  these sneakers for walking in NYC. They proved to be on point and super comfy.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Miss Shop This, after not seeing her Mom in in four months, asked if I had used any line fillers. I guess she was trying to make me feel younger. Though I am not sure that I see it, I have been using something new: Serious Skincare Firm A Face.  Maybe it is working.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Hopefully you enjoyed the Bunnies and Baskets post.  Just today I discovered some fabulous Super Hero Bunnies at La Loba Studio on Etsy.  They are adorable and build confidence in our little ones. Don't miss them.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Gifts Just For Her: A curated collection at One Kings Lane. Think, a candle in her favorite scent, a fab frame, a haute hammock & more 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Have you noticed how bootcut leggings are hard to find? Because I don't think the narrow legging is flattering on myself, I prefer the bootcut. The Yummie by Heather Thompson, Jodi Bootcut is fabulous! Love mine. They elongate the leg, are super comfy, and made from a blend of cotton & 12% Spandex, so they hold you in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
Spring Make Up Trends: Polished Nudes. Nordstrom has a great round up of Lip colors to love. Check out that Christian Louboutin  Loubilaque case!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Day dreaming about barbecuing and alfresco dining? I know that you will love the break resistant Melamine Dinnerware at Squared NYC. Loving all of it but especially the Ruffled Collection in Pebble.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I'll leave you with some wise words and a fashion edit from Jane Fonda. Be sure to scroll to the end to see an entertaining video of this interesting woman.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 





I so hope that the weekend is your cup of tea. Enjoy!
XOXO
Deb
Shop This


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.