"" Shop This: Summer Beauty Buys At The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Summer Beauty Buys At The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


There is magic in the air at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  In case you missed it, click HERE to see my picks of the sale. Besides the fabulous new fashion and accessories, this sale is a beauty junkie's mecca of color kits, perfume, high tech devices and more. The deals are amazing. I mean its' not every day you save on La Mer, Armani, Bobbi Brown and more big beauty brands! I took a walk down the Nordstrom Sale beauty aisle, and did some pre-shopping for you. Scroll down, my pretties!

NORDSTROM - Choose 80+ FREE Beauty Gifts with Purchase

HERE: 12 Beautiful Buys

If you have been wanting to try this iconic brand (there's nothing like their moisturizer) now is the time. $330 ($492 Value) It's a Nordstrom Beauty Exclusive!

Finally a magnified mirror that will look pretty on your vanity! It's an 8-inch round sensor mirror, with a large 5x magnification mirror, and a 10x magnification detail mirror that magnetically attaches to the front. I need this! On sale now, but just through August 6th or while supplies last.

I have long loved Kiehl's skin, hair, and body products. One of my faves is the Creme de Corps Body Cream. It's heavenly and leaves a lovely sheen on a tan! Many of their products are on sale now!

A beauty exclusive at a great value during the Anniversary Sale. Save on both brow and lash duos. I hear it really works!


A mini neutral tone kit for lips. MAC'S Lipglass is one of my very favorite glosses. A $40 Value for $26. 

I am tempted with this great buy. This tool does the work for you, and it's pretty, too, with Swarovski Crystals. Save over $75.

A double-sided palette packed with 12 eyeshadows, two blushes and two bronzers. Bobbi creates some of the finest powders around. This makes a fabulous gift. It's an Anniversary Sale Beauty Exclusive.

96% of users have experienced, smoother, softer, and healthier looking skin after using this cleaning device. I am one of them. Many of the systems are now on sale, but prices go up August 7th.

Have you tried Charlotte's lip products yet? The lip color goes on like a pillow. It makes your lips feel soft and look fuller. This set comes in two colorways: Hot lips Nude or Hot Lips Perfect Pink.  Talk about a pretty pout!

I could not live without my Sigma Foundation Brush!  I have been using it since January, and it really has made a difference in the application of my makeup. It's specially priced and an Anniversary Sale Beauty Exclusive.

This collection is for our eyes only...until August 7th. I love the Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover. It is best in its class, and a nice value!

I have wanted one of these ever since I featured it in the Holiday Gift Guide. Now is the time, as these luxe cases are $20 off.


Take a look for yourself at all of the 
Don't forget that everything ships for free, and comes with samples!

NORDSTROM - You're invited to Beauty Glam-Out
~ I Know You Will Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.