"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Seafood Recipes & Cooks Tools

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Foodie Friday: Seafood Recipes & Cooks Tools


Last Foodie Friday was all about Easter and Spring Brunch Recipes. I wanted you to be prepared ahead of time for the holiday. Today's inspiration is Good Friday, a day when many of us abstain from meat. Seafood is never a hardship for me, as I do love it.  This post is for all of you seafood lovers. These recipes promise to be better than your local fish fry.

Sur La Table Healthy Cooking_468x60

HERE: 20 Stunning Seafood Recipes & Cooks Tools

Skillet Grilled Seafood and Chorizo Paella
Paella is something my sister makes, but not me. I guess I always just thought about the carb content of the rice. This image could make me a believer. Isn't this dish gorgeous?
Half Baked Harvest

Sur La Table has a good assortment of Paella Pans priced from $12 - $250+

Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas With Chipotle-Avocado Sauce
This recipe will spice up your life! Seafood Mexican recipes are so flavor packed.
She Knows  

Fresh Corn Chowder With Barbecue Shrimp
I could imagine that one could use frozen corn for this recipe, as well. A must make!
How Sweet Eats   

 Cilantro Lime Grilled Swordfish
Simply prepared and grilled to perfection. I might suggest that you select swordfish pieces without that dark blood line. It is ever so bitter. 
The Stay At Home Chef 

Seared Sea Scallops With Leek Risotto and Lemon-Brown Butter Sauce
Oh my goodness! This just looks so rich and fabulous. I did learn something from this recipe that I never new. "Dry packed Sea Scallops brown better and have a deeper sweeter flavor." Good to know!
Serious Eats 

Lobster Diavolo
This dish has a fresh, juicy tang of tomatoes and fiery heat from the chili peppers.
Food52

Le Creuset Lobster Pot
Add some seaside flavor to the festivities. A perfect pot for serving a crowd.
 Williams Sonoma

Pan Seared Salmon in Spiced Coconut Milk
Doesn't this just look delicious? It's a half way healthy dish made with tumeric, lemon grass, purple carrots, and of course the vitamin rich salmon itself. 
A Zesty Bite 

Grilled Oysters on the Half Shell with Grilled Prosciutto & Mignonette
From Michael Chiarello's Book, Live Fire. I have never had a grilled oyster, but this recipe sure makes me want one...right now.
Adventures in Cooking

Sur La Table makes a great oyster pan for grilling. It's now marked down by $10

BLT and Potato Chip Lobster Rolls with Peach Salsa
So, I had my first lobster roll last Mother's Day. I think that should be a yearly indulgence. Who's with me? It was great, but didn't look half as good as this one. 
Half Baked Harvest  

Lobster Linens
Bring some zing to the table with these playfully printed linens
Serena & Lily

Smoked Salmon With Mascarpone Cheese 
Talk about a beautiful bite! This recipe couldn't be easier yet it makes quite the impressive presentation. A good cocktail party choice.
Ciao Florentina

 Salmon & Avocado Caesar Salad
Here's an extraordinary twist on tradition. I just love to mix it up in the kitchen and find a way to make a good thing better. This recipe does exactly that.
Cafe Delites  

Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut 
Two things I love - halibut and Prosciutto. I have had my fair share of both but never wrapped together. Besides loving the presentation . This recipe seems like a great idea.
Sippity Sup

Laguiole Cocktail Forks
These make the perfect less than $20 hostess gift. They are elegant servers for shrimp or any small bite.
Williams-Sonoma

Spicy New Orleans Shrimp
The marinade for this decadent dish is the secret to saucy and sizzling shrimp!
Jo Cooks 

Creamy Cauliflower Fettucini Alfredo with Shrimp { Gluten & Dairy Free }
Classic Fettucini Alfredo, reimagined with cauliflower! A healthier version of the classic. The cauliflower provides the creaminess. 
Heather Christo

Dapper Animal Salad Plates
Mix and match these perfectly adorable porcelain plates
West Elm

Crab Cake Sliders
Old Bay Seasoning, Potato Buns, Bacon and Lump Crab Meat. What is not to like? These are super fun, especially for a party.
Food Network 

Lobster Mac And Cheese
I think that Lobster Mac and Cheese is right at the top of all food groups. The problem is that there is never enough lobster in the dish, when you order it out. The best thing to do, is to make it yourself.
Foodie Crush

Wedding Banner (1)_300x250

~ You May Also Love ~ 


Foodie Friday: Beautiful Brunch Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.