"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This: Easter Weekend

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This: Easter Weekend


It's Easter weekend. I do hope that you have something beautiful planned. Things are pretty quiet in my bunny hutch this year, but I am happy to have Somebunny to love! Before things get hopp'n, I do have some link love for you, because there's always time for shopping from home. Let's (s)hop to it.

320x50 | Summer Launch

You'll enjoy Vogue's glimpse of history: A Look Back at the White House Easter Egg Roll
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Neat, Pain-Free Way to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs at Food52
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you are looking for a Saturday project that is sure to impress on Easter Sunday, here you go: The Ultimate (Multi-Colored, Candy-Speckled, Swirly-Sweet) Chocolate Easter Bunny
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Not exactly an Easter bonnet, but these adorable hats are perfect every other day of Spring and Summer. Really! How cute are these?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Spring Cleaning? Give the linen closet some attention and save 20% with Free Shipping at The Company Store. Click for details
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Pastels are back on trend in makeup. Some chic confectionery colored products I like are Dior's  Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer in Junon. Love it for a pedicure. Deborah Lippmann's Pastel Nail Polish Set is oh so pretty and makes a lovely gift. Clarins
Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in My Pink is a soft focus pink. It Moisturizes, Plumps and Illuminates. Mac's Eye Shadow Palette features a color wave of nine pastel hues. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Ann Taylor is in a sunshine state of mind this Easter weekend. Shop these tropical brights while everything is 50% off with Code: SPRING50. It ends 4/17.  My fave piece is this Off The Shoulder Sweater
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
With an Easter weekend forecast of warm weather, it is just about time to take it outside. Shop a patio perfect edit of outdoor furnishings and decor at Serena and Lily. Save 20% on the Outdoor Collection. Code: LIVEWELL. Sale ends 4/17.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I wouldn't be mad at the Easter Bunny if he hopped over to my hutch with Prada's Ombre Patent Pastel Pumps! I have the perfect pink coat to wear with them. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I do hope that you have your eggs in one basket this Easter. Enjoy the holiday
XOXO
Deb
Shop This 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.