"" Shop This: Saturday's At Shop This

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday's At Shop This


( Via: Vogue )

This week we said goodbye to the girl "who could turn the world on with her smile," Mary Tyler Moore. I so loved her in those form fitting capris and turtlenecks on the Dick Van Dyke Show. But it was Mary Richards who I really wanted to be, once she had her own Mary Tyler Moore Show.  Here's to Mary and all of the independent and strong women in this world! I have some links to share with you as we wrap up this week.

logo

I'm loving the new shirting look for Spring. It's no longer all buttoned up, but rather off kilter and off the shoulder. Neiman Marcus has a good edit with lots of chic choices.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Looking for a gift for a little girl? I have just found the best whimsical and creative jewelry for tiny trendsetters. Think tassels, unicorns, mermaids and hearts. Check out Gemma and Filo at Etsy. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It's that time of year when so many people are under the weather. Soup always seems to help. Food52 offers 27 Recipes to Make For Those With The Flu and then here's my roundup, Beat The Cold With Hot Soup Recipes
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you want to brighten someone's dreary day, these Spring Garden Seed Kits in scents of Lavender, Forget Me Knot, and Poppy are too cute. I love the packaging and they are perfect for indoor gardens. At $12, they are a great little gift.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Gym Skin: Here's how working out can boost more than just your biceps, plus a great little exercise for your face. Net-a-Porter
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Loving the minimal BOHO comfy chic look of the Josie Natori Collection  Great loungewear!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Here's a lovely deal from Gilt: Get 25% Off Your 1st Purchase with Code CYBER25. They have a stylish sale going on now from Kim Seybert Table Linens and vintage Louis Vuitton.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I'd love to introduce you to a new affiliate, Vinely Market. It's an inspired (and very attractive) online artisinal wine boutique and wine club. You will find a highly curated selection of fine wine at affordable prices. AND they have a Bubbles & Rosé Wine Club. I'll take Rosé  all day! 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Do you know what an Adaptogen is? I didn't either, at least not by name.  It's a group of traditional and natural ingredients known to boost your health. I am so a believer. AHAlife has a guide to Adaptogens that I found very educational. Get informed!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
And finally, a product recommendation: Living Proof Full Body Boosting Thickening Cream. It makes a world of difference in my fine hair. Trust me on this one. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

May You All Have a Weekend Worthy of A Hat Toss and a Twirl!
XOXO
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.