"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This

( VIA: Kat Spade

Do you have your costume ready? This year, we aren't invited to any Halloween parties. Boo! I guess I will just have to scare up some good fun with Mr. Shop This!  Before we all get on with our weekends, here's some links I thought  were worth sharing with you.

The Zoe Report's Box of Style Logo

Speaking of Halloween: Stila Cosmetics is having a "spooky sale" on Monday. No code needed to save $10 off $30. $20 off $75 and $30 off $100 orders. What to buy? I swear by their Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliners. The application is almost goof proof.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Jacket of the season:  The Bomber Jacket. Unless you are shopping your closet (I have several oldies), this is the jacket to get for Fall. One of the prettiest is Alice + Olivia's Felisa with blush lace.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I loved these quotes about aging at The Zoe Report. They might help the way we think about the subject.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Neiman Marcus Fantasy Gift Edit is out. I am putting the Slumber Party at the Neiman Marcus Flagship store in Dallas on my list for Santa. What fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I'm excited to be working with a new store that is always a "must visit" when in New York City, Gracious Home. They offer the very finest products for your home from the hard to find silver polish to a paint color to match your corgi, and a chic and cozy two ply cashmere throw!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Add a personal touch to your Thanksgiving table with something from the heart and created by Gather and Dwell at Etsy. Think Hand lettered placecards, Thankful Left Over Boxes (so cute) and more.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Good Gifts at the $25 price point are hard to find. I'm loving this Gold Initial Tassel Keychain at Swoozies. What girl doesn't love her own initials?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you have a pampered pup, I hope you enjoyed the "It's A Dogs Life at Bitch New York" post. Just wanted you to know that the special 20% exclusive discount is valid until 11/30. Code: SHOPTHIS20
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
This is crazy fun. Save $20 on $40 orders with Visa Checkout at HSN. I did it this week and purchased some Trish McEvoy products. Other brands they sell are Lancome, Benefit Cosmetics, Vince Camutto, Huggable Hangers & more. Why not?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Turn It Up This Weekend!

GHOST Sale at FORZIERI.COM 
~ You May Also Love ~ 



Retail Therapy: Fifteen Fall Finds For $150 & Under

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.