"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This

( Via The Zhush )

Happy weekend! I think we all need a breather after another scary week. I chose a laptop image for my opener, because I have had computers on my mind. Eight days without my little laptop was a test of my patience! Mine is back and better than ever but it needs that monogram  Decal from Zhush. Isn't it just the best? I have a few things to share with you.....


If you are like me, you can't stop thinking of our French friends. Such a tragedy! Try to replace the horrible images with these flawlessly French kitchen products at Food52
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I enjoyed this article and photos: Summer Entertaining Secrets by One King's Lane Co-founder, Susan Feldman.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This weekend only, score Laura Geller's Color Drenched Lip Gloss and Dream Cream Lip Palettes for 50% off. No code needed.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Zoe Report gives us tips on sleeping: How To Actually Go To Sleep (And Wake Up) When You’re Supposed To.  I will add ridding your mind of negativity works wonders!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Traveling? Even if you aren't in the near term, you want to read this: 3 Things Every Traveler Needs to Know About Their Passport
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally here. If you are a Nordstrom Card member you have early access NOW. If not, you must wait until the 22nd. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Five Great Ways To Wear A Scarf
I've been doing the wrist tie this Summer.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Look to Neiman Marcus for all the Fall fashion trends.  This Fall everything is velvet with a nod to 70's glamour. See what's in store now
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Shop This is now working with The Pure Collection, which is having a fabulous cashmere sale now. Welcome Yumi Kim, a New York designer with a colorful California vibe. I love the Caftans! 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Bad Hair Don't Care
There's nothing a big hat, big shades, and lipstick won't cure.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ You May Also Love ~ 


Saturdays At Shop This

XOXO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.