"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This

   
Hi there! Miss me? This is me all dressed up with no place to go! As I was creating Thursday's blog post on Wednesday, all hell broke loose on my computer. Oh it was ugly. There were robots, MacKeepers, and darkness. My over worked and very tired little Macbook had a fit and refused to turn on. Needless to say I have been having technical difficulties. These issues won't get easier until my little friend is returned in 5-7 days. Hang in with me, please?  



I am using a nifty notebook of my personal angel, Sharon. It is not a MAC and I am in foreign territory. Apologies if this post looks silly. Here's hoping........But besides my own issues, it has been a horrible and disturbing week. As President Obama said "this is not a black issue.....this is an American issue." The recent events affects us all.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 A free sample of Trish McEvoys BB Cream (thanks Nordstrom) came with my order of her Instant Eye Lift. Both products are fabulous! I highly recommend them.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Since there was no Foodie Friday, here's a recipe that I know you will love. Nectarine and Fried Mozzarella Caprese Salad at Half Baked Harvest.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Loving this Gold Divided Platter at CB2
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Last Call at Neiman Marcus! Boy is it ever good.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The most popular post all year: Entertaining Etsy Style.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Fringe Jewelry at Bauble Bar sure is fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sur La Table has a new Wine Club. Click to read all about this perfect pairing.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Finley is an adorable Weekender Bag for the price. 



Without my computer, I just may have to do some Summer reading!




Have A Great Weekend! 

I hope to see you next week.
WHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.