"" Shop This: A Few Faves From The Amazon Big Spring Sale

Thursday, March 21, 2024

A Few Faves From The Amazon Big Spring Sale

Late yesterday I was surprised to find this Big Spring Sale going on at Amazon. The sale is huge and has everything from fashion, tools, appliances and beauty. This edit features my top eight items worth shopping. It's over on the 25th so start scrolling and saving.

Create ambient light and set a mood with these good looking Lamp Sets. They come in sets of two. More colors available.

Laura's eyeshadows are richly pigmented. I like this quad for the natural colors. During this special sale, it is 48% off and only $15.

This is one of my desert island products. Been using it on my fine hair for years. Normally $32 and now on sale for $25.60

This product does wonders for fine thin hair. It gives your hairstyle instant poof!

If you have wanted to try this non toxic organic clean beauty brand, here's a good start. These face sticks are highly rated, and the trio is on major sale.

Save 15% on this handy mirror that will fit in your bag.

Philosophy's scented body washes smell delicious and make oodles of bubbles. They make a great little gift for under $20, during the sale. 30% discount.


If you love the Laundress laundry products, as much as I do, this $5.00 savings is most appreciated. You will also find several other products on sale.


~ You May Also Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.