"" Shop This: All About Coffee: Recipes & More

Friday, September 29, 2023

All About Coffee: Recipes & More

Let me begin by saying that I am not a coffee drinker. Wish I was. If you add a little liquor to it, and top it with crema or whipped cream, you could twist my arm. But today, on "National Coffee Day," I am giving us all a little caffeine fix with recipes that promise to perk you up.


Espresso Martini
Let's start with a cocktail, shall we? I am not a martini drinker, but the night I tried one of these, I had two and a half. It consists of cold espresso, vodka, Kahlua, and honey vanilla syrup, Cheers!

Caramel Frappuccino
Heavy cream, coffee, and caramel sauce. Sounds like the triple threat, and a Starbucks moment at home.
Recipe Rebel


Florentine Chocolate Tart With Coffee Meringue
Is this not an elegant dish? That pastry crust looks amazing.

Coffee Brown Sugar Bourbon Rib Roast
I am putting a pin in this recipe for the holidays ahead. It's a special and well seasoned dish with a crackley crust. Just Yum!

Nespresso Machines
If you have been wanting one, now's the time. Bloomie's has some on sale with an additional 20% off. The full price models will also be 20% off at checkout. We loved ours. Shop soon. The sale is over this Sunday.

Coconut Iced Coffee…with Mini Chocolate Glazed Coffee Doughnuts
Have you ever? This coffee and those little donuts almost look too good to eat!
Half Baked Harvest

Rice Pudding Tiramisu
This looks and sounds decedant, doesn't it? It's rice pudding and tiramisu turned into a pie. How deliciously clever! The coffee can be found in the ladyfingers which have been soaked in it. It's all topped off with a heaping layer of mascarpone whipped cream.

Chocolate Coffee Ice Cream Coffee Cake
Oh my! The crust of this cake is brownies!!! This is a celebration cake if I ever saw one.

Coffee Pancakes
Here's an eye opener for breakfast or dinner! The pancakes are said to be tender and studded with mini chocolate chips. Then there is that coffee glaze! This a real treat. 

Maple & Coffee Glazed Bacon
All I can say is WOW! This recipe really takes bacon to another level. You bake the finest cut of bacon you can get your hands on. Thick cut is best, and it's my favorite. Perfect for your brunch set up, too. This is a must make.


Coffee Caramelized Croissant French Toast Sticks
Words can't really describe these French Toast Sticks. So I will just let you sit there and drool for a minute :)

Dolce&Gabbana
Moka Machine 6-Cup Coffee Maker
Don't we all need one of these? It's g great gift for a coffee, design and fashion lover.

Spiced Coffee and Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse happens to be my very favorite dessert. I have not tried this recipe. However, I do know that coffee enhances the flavor of chocolate. Sounds like a delicious flavor duo.

~ You May Also Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.