"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, June 16, 2023

Saturdays At Shop This



This weekend we celebrate the dads of the world. I loved my own, and adore how "Mr. Shop This" navigates life as a father. He was ( and is) always there, always fun, and super cool.  If you are missing yours, I am with you in spirit. Now let's look at the best links of the week.

Tips for Elevating Your Outdoor Gatherings: These ideas via One Kings Lane  with photos, will make your entertaining memorable and magical. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Luxury in Linen: How to Style Linen Pants according to my favorite Bergdorf Goodman. They offer some chic choices and modern ideas.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
A Guide To Color Correcting Makeup: Do you use it? I am not currently, but I have and really found it helpful. This article with products is also detailed and informative.


The Wolf Gang Slim Bell-Sleeve Dress: Do you wear a maxi? I really don't mainly because most of them are sleeveless. So this one caught my eye. It's a linen blend, and would be perfect for Sunday brunch and patio parties.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Love a good bubble bath? Then you  certainly need this brass (or black) bath caddy. I have always wanted one. Now it has been marked down from $85 to $34.99.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
There's still time to get Dad something at Banana Republic. Buy on line and pick up in store. Their untucked linen shirts sure are nice and less than $90.


Face Yoga: What is it? How to do it. When to start. Get all of the details at Vogue. I think I will try it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Nostalgia Candle: Stock the gift closet with Anthropologie's candles featuring bespoke scents like, Beach Trip, I Do, Slow Dance, and more. They are on sale for under $20. Lovely!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics: Just a friendly reminder. The 25% savings sitewide ends 06/18

Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk Products: I am a huge fan of Beekman 1802 "anything." I love their fresh scents. But if you prefer unscented, you are in luck. Save 25% this weekend on their Pure line of bath and body products. By the way, the Foot Balm is included. I swear by that stuff!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Rainbow Paloma Clutch: It's just darling in stunning straw and under $100.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Have a beautiful weekend!
XOXOX
Deb 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.