"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, November 12, 2021

Saturdays At Shop This



I hope that you enjoyed all of this week's gift guides and sales. I don't know about you, but I am pooped from all of the shopping. Posts were a bit erratic this week, so there's plenty of links that I didn't get to share before now. 
Let's shop!


I discovered Furbish Studio this week. I loved the unique products, especially the tree ornaments and needlepoint pillows! Take a look.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
For even more ornaments, Bauble Bar has created the sparkliest baubles for the tree! I bought two of them for gifts. They are just so much fun. And then don't forget this post: Trim The Tree: Ornaments & More
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Showstopping holiday styles: I'll be doing a post soon on this topic. While doing some research, I ran across this edit at Net-a-Porter. That Saint Laurent feathery top caught my eye.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
One of my favorite finds of the week: This Feather Cuff Long Cashmere Cardigan from the Neiman Marcus Collection. Oh My!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I would be lost without my music which plays from 9:00 AM - 5:00PM in the "Shop This" headquarters. Apple's Mini Speakers are only 3.3 inches tall with 360 degrees of sound, look amazing! What a fabulous $99 gift. The colors are great.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Party Shoes: J. Crew's Crystal stretchy slingback mules are so much fun! I saw them in person, and they look comfy, too. Now 30% off.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Gift Shop at GiGi NY is open and offering 20% off the shop with Code: GIFT20. Think leather bound personalized books like Good Night Moon, Peter Rabbit and The Joy of Cooking, Date Books, Wallets, and more!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are entertaining for the holidays, you may need an apron. The Bloomist has some good looking linen styles. It's a nice website, too.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I tried for the first time this week, Bobbi Brown's, Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick. Wow, do I love it! The shades are beautiful, too. I highly recommend it. I tried Violet Plum and Golden Pink, which is more beige than pink. 


Speaking of those fabulous shoes at the top of the page. Is anyone else excited about the Sex In The City revival called "And Just Like That," coming in December? Read all about it HERE.

Have a fabulous weekend 

XOXOX
Deb






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.