"" Shop This: Amazon Prime Days: Favorite Finds

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Amazon Prime Days: Favorite Finds



It's been a tough year for all of us. Retailers have especially been hit hard, except for Amazon. And thank goodness for them! This year Prime Day comes just ahead of the holiday shopping season. Pretty smart, right?  In an effort to make today's bargain shopping easier, I've done some scouting for you. Scroll down to find 27 fab finds for the entire family.  In case you are not an Amazon Prime member yet, click HERE to become one today. 


Luxury Beauty
Amazing Shower Gels!
2. WonderBrow Gel. My favorite brow tamer.
3. R + Co Haircare. Good for your hair products. I adore the "Balloon" Volume Spray.
Fabulous prices today!
5. BareMinerals Complexion Rescue...my dessert island product. Reduced as well.

Women's Fashion & Accessories
Top Right: RBG Mask
Middle Right: Oversize Wool Wrap. With 31 different prints, I know you will find one that's perfect for you!
Not pictured but worth looking into:


Men's Fashion
Puma Contrast Jacket. Puma never goes 
out of style! 
Now 44% off
Sporty chic and more colors.


Home Goods
1. NutriBullet:  The one step solution to everyday nutrition. 
2. Richards Homewares Jewelry Storage Organizer Tray. My drawers could use a few of these.
3. Feilanduo Shelf Baskets Set of 3. Good looking enough to sit out, but also great inside the closet.
I don't know about you, but my masks need a better place to hang out. This would work perfectly. $22

For The Kids
All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen) Kids Edition. These are soooo cute! Buy two and save $20.
Daddy Daughter Day. A brand new book by Isabelle Bridges-Boesch. Illustrated by actor Jeff Bridges. For ages 7 and up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.