"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, March 20, 2020

Saturdays At Shop This

{ Via: Tiffany LaBelle }

Leave it to my friend and artist, Tiffany LaBelle,  to create the most stylish #coronavirus illustration ever! Her message for this artwork goes beyond fashion. Tiffany dedicated her post on Instagram to all those who are in the front line.  If you are looking for beauty, you should follow her on Instagram. I echo her sentiments. Today's post,  features some helpful links that we can all use this weekend. These links will recharge your mind, body, and spirits, boost your immune system, and more. 
Be well!


Ten Fun + Nourishing Things to Do When You’re Stuck at Home (Besides Watch TV)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
With all of the harsh and toxic chemicals being used to fight the Coronavirus, I believe that "Clean Beauty and Skincare" is more important than ever.  
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
4 COVID-19 Stories Worth Reading Right Now
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Hibernation Mode:  Sleep In, Moisturize a Lot, and Recharge Your Spirit, Skin, 
and Hair.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Tea Time: I have upped my consumption of tea these last two weeks. Not only is green tea so very good for us, it's like a warm hug in a mug. You can save 20% on my favorite brand, Tea Forte, at 
Neiman Marcus
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Hand Washing: I am so enjoying my hand washing these days with the help of Beekman1802. Those Beekman Boys create the best soap I have ever used. It's not toxic, made from goats milk, and is just a real pleasure to lather up. My favorite scent is honeyed grapefruit, but every scent is wonderful. I just ordered their hand and body wash, too. It's all on sale and ships for free 
this weekend! 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
How To Choose A Non Toxic Not Hand Sanitizer 
Why not choose a product that’s safe for you and the environment?  I ordered their #1 pick, Elyptol, which is now on backorder.  I so love it, and feel good about using it. This is a very
 informative article. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


The Last I heard, alcohol is the best disinfectant. Let's be germ free, inside and out!

XOXOX
Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.