"" Shop This: DIY Wedding Decor With 828 Venues & Etsy

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

DIY Wedding Decor With 828 Venues & Etsy

{ Click the photo above to see the post }

Today I share with you a "guest blogger" post I did a while ago for 828 Venues. You may remember that I featured these fabulous wedding venues before: Wedding Wednesday: Unique & Historic Venues For Your Big Day.  When they kindly asked me to be a guest blogger for their Indianapolis, Industry venue, I was honored and jumped at the chance.  Not everyone wants or can afford a wedding planner. Doing it yourself can be challenging unless you know where to shop.  Etsy is an excellent source for the DIY bride.

 

 In this post I talk about four different elements of wedding decor: signage, lighting, balloons (which are so trending this year) and tabletop. All four are important elements for your big day. Click any photo below to visit the post for inspiration and shopping links


Signage



Tabletop 



~ You May Also Love ~



Wedding Wednesday: Fab Favor Packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.