"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Saturdays At Shop This


Enjoyment.  This is what this coming week is and season is all about. And I plan to do just that. Lucky me, as I have my favorite daughter and future son-in-law coming home. Along with them, we are gathering friends tomorrow night and on Thanksgiving Day for memory making and calorie in-taking." My heart and schedule is full. Much to do, and not sure how much blogging will get done in the coming days.  So here's the wrap up of the week.


Brrr! Can you believe how cold it is already? This faux but fabulous fur (and it's 100% vegan ) is so much fun. I mean, a navy fur will get you noticed and keep you warm. It's only sold at Shop Bazaar and is less than $300.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Fancy Pants Pies - and cakes and tarts. Here is a great guide guaranteeing that yours turns out perfectly from Food52
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Shhh! I bought this stocking stuffer today. I won't say for whom. It's an illuminating Tweezer Travel Kit. I think every woman would love it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
A Spoonful Of Suger: In celebration of the must see holiday movie of the season, a leather bound commemorative edition of a timeless classic, "Mary Poppins." What a fabulous keepsake and gift for girls of all ages. Details at Gigi New York
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Is this not the coziest robe ever? It's as luxuriously soft as it looks. I'll take one under my tree, Santa.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Set a Spirited Scene with These Holiday Table Ideas at One Kings Lane
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Elle Decor X Neiman Marcus Gift Guide is a good place to start when you need the perfect gift for those hard to please. It's a very
 chic collection.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Nordstrom's Fall Sale runs through November 18th.  These Leather Lambskin Gloves are lovely and come in the best colors like bright blue, pink, peridot and more. Now 25% off.  Hunter's Refined High Gloss Quilted Rain Boot, just in time for the snow now are reduced by 33%. And for the guys, Cole Haan's Wool Blend Jacket is 50% off. 
Great deals.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
It's the Last Weekend Before Thanksgiving! 
Here's What to Do. This timeline will
 get you organized.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Note to self (and all of you ): As we rush through this week and the holidays ahead, let's not forget to enjoy and reflect. It's all about love and gratitude. Enjoy every moment. Please know how thankful I am for each of you. 

With Thanks,
XOXOX
~ Deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.