"" Shop This: On My Radar: New This Fall

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

On My Radar: New This Fall


Inspiration for today's post came from a fabulous edit on Barney's The Window: 15 Impeccable Fall Outfits Styled By Editors From All Over The World.  It's a great guide of what to wear over these next few weeks, as the sun sets on Summer and transitions to Fall. Today, along with Barney's outfits, I present seven new products and styles that are on my radar for Fall. More to follow in the coming days.


Gabrielle 
Chanel does not design a new fragrance every day. Up until now, Coco Mademoiselle , is my signature and favorite fragrance. But I can't wait to give this scent a sniff. 
"The Gabrielle Chanel fragrance was created around four points of light from four white flowers." Sounds very interesting. 

Now is a  good time to try it. With every $125 Beauty and Fragrance Purchase, receive a terrific tote and beauty samples.


Gucci Decor
Gucci debuted their first ever collection of decor and interior items. You'll find eclectic furniture, furnishings, and small porcelain goods. See it all at

Statement Sweaters
You'll still want to make a statement with your sleeves this Fall. The all cotton Damsel Pullover is under $100 and looks like a million!

Stirrups & Kitten Heels
How to wear the comeback pants of the season over Fall's sleekest shoes. Really? I am not hating this look. Nothing makes your legs look longer and leaner than a stirrup pant. And a kitten heel is definitely always my heel of choice. Take a look and see if you agree that this is the perfect pairing. 


Denim Debut At Serena & Lily
This Fall, denim is on fire for fashion. Turns out that it also is an unexpected neutral, that gives your decor mix more depth. It's a versatile room anchor. See the new collection of laid back luxe looks at

Red and Ready For Fall
Givenchy's Draped Long-Sleeve Mock-Neck Dress is a standout in the color of the season! Talk about red hot!

Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer with Echinacea GreenEnvy™
I became aware of this newish (Fall of 2015) beauty line via " Ms. Shop This, " who always has the latest and greatest at her finger tips. I am excited to try their newest product, Honey Drop, exclusive to Sephora. I am obsessed with the Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask. So I know that I am sure to love the Honey Drop, too. And those Lip Blooms are fabulous! Farmacy products are a synthesis of nature and science, non toxic, and never tested on animals. Learn about them at


~ You May Also Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.