"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, July 7, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This


What a week! Even though it was short, I am thankful that it is the weekend. Between "Miss Shop This" gracing us with her presence, dinners out, long walks on the beach, fireworks, a road trip and blogging, I am exhausted. Before I find a palm tree and a hammock, I wanted to share some fun and interesting links with you.

NORDSTROM - Shop kate spade new york Summer 2017

Planning a vacay? Don't book that room before you read this: The World's Most Insta-Worthy Places via Moda Operandi
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Woven Wonders: 5 Brands Making Summer’s Hottest Bags at Barney's New York. I haven't seen these bags everywhere. They are great!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
As you know, the off the shoulder look is all the rage this Summer. If you are still looking for the right top for you, look at Kotur's Navy Blouse at Goop. The details are better than most.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Just to remind you, today is the last day to buy 2 MAC lip products & get 1 free lip color at Nordstrom. It's a $17 value, my friends.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
What To Wear To A Summer Wedding according to Nordstrom AND Shop This.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Iced or Hot Coffee: Sur La Table introduces the Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine by De’Longhi with Aeroccino3 Frother. It's the most compact Nespresso ever. It's sleek and stunning in three colors.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Summer Skincare: The Clay Face Mask with a 3,000 person wait list. AHAlife introduces Immunocologie, and the skin healing powers of French green clay.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Alfresco inspiration: 11 Decorating Ideas to Steal for Your Outdoor Dining Space at One Kings Lane
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I've seen a good deal of eyelet this season. This High Neck Shirt in white is too gorgeous.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I wore heels for about 12 hours today, and couldn't wait to get home to my pointy toe sneaks. In the meantime, I found these darling studded styles at Nine West. And so you know, this weekend you can take $25 off $75 orders. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Get some sun this weekend! The Vitamin D is good for you, but be sure to use a natural Mineral Sunscreen, not a chemical product. And remember....if you got it.....flaunt it!

Assouline - Icons
A big welcome to the over 100 new subscribers to Shop This! I so appreciate your interest. If this is your first Saturday here, please know that it is meant to be a quick, unfussy post. It's my way of sharing fab finds that I have discovered during the week.  Thank you all for your support. Have a fun weekend.
XOXO
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.