"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This

{ Via: ZsaZsa Bellagio }

Are you not so ready for Spring?  Come on Mother Nature, we want to plant a garden, stop and smell the roses, and wear oversized sunnies.  Well, I for one, am both longing for warmer weather and for this week to be over.  With a friend, Christine, recovering from a painful surgery, and the tumble that landed "Ms Shop This," into the emergency room, I'm spent and ready for the weekend. Before I contemplate my first cocktail, here are some links you will love, including how to stay young forever!


If you can't get enough flowers, you will enjoy the work of Etsy artisan, Christine Lindstrom. Her shop, MaiAutumn, is abloom with affordable Art and Paintings. Her throw pillows are especially pretty.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
In the week ahead, I plan to make you blush. No dirty jokes, just the best in blush for Spring. Here's a sneak peek at one of the newest to hit the market. Cloud Paint from Glossier
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
And if you need to stock up on makeup, Dermstore is having a sale. Save up to 20% with Code: MAKEUP. Ends: 3/14
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you plan on a trip to The Windy City in the near future, read this article on Pure Wow: Absolutely Everything Fun To Do In Chicago From Now Until Summer.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I'm looking forward to alfresco dining again. This year, I want to get some wonderful Melamine Plates. Take 25% off Dinner Sets at Q Squared NYC Code: 25OFF12PC
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I hope that you enjoyed the Chic Sneaks Edit this week. if you didn't find what you are looking for, Saks Off Fifth has a stylish selection on sale and save even more with Code: SAVEBIG. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Here's your next Host or Hostess gift: Set of Six Marble Pinch Pots exclusively online at Anthropologie. The perfect accessories for any dinner party. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Tory Burch has really stepped up her bag style for Spring. I'm loving the Gemini Garden Print Shoulder Bag and the Kira Linen Crossbody at Neiman Marcus.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Banana Republic is sharing the love with us all. You can save 50% on five full priced items with Code: BRFAMILY. (see site for exclusions.) Here's what to get: this great cotton Heritage Moto Jacket, an off the shoulder Ribbed Sweater, this oh so adorable Easy Care Gingham Off-Shoulder Top, and for your guy, a silk cotton Sweater Jacket, which I love.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
And finally, my friend Sue, over at The Zhush, posted a link to a fabulously informative article: The Secret To Looking Younger Forever. I am happy to share it with you today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Will you accept this rose?  Love to you all. Have a beautiful weekend.
XOXO
Deb
Shop This

Amrita Singh Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.