"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This - Anticipation

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Saturdays At Shop This - Anticipation

{ Via: Lilly Pulitzer }

What a weather week, huh?  It's hard to believe that Monday brings the first day of Spring, but it sure sounds good. If you are like me, you love new beginnings. Each season brings a message of  hope and a blank canvas. Like singer Carly Simon, I'm filled with Anticipation....."I'm no prophet and I don't know nature's ways....." So let's just think positively, and surely Mother Nature will bring flowers and bluebirds this Spring.....sooner or later.


Let's begin with something for those sunny days and Spring Breaks ahead: Lilly Pulitzer's Pool Flip Flop. Leave it to Lilly to pretty up your basic pool shoe with Palm Beach Colors and a little gold glam! Affordable, too.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I hope that you enjoyed the this week's Serena and Lily Edit. The 20% off Sale is still going on through Monday. I wanted to add that the discount applies to the Sale merchandise, too!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Did you know that Bowling Shirts were a "thing?" Yep. They are making a come back. A little bit of trivia, I have been on a bowling league before! How's that for a sporty girl? My shirts weren't cool. See if you think these are at Shopbop.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Spring arrives in stripes at J. Crew. Shop a chic collection of  head to toe stripes that promise to be a fave in your Spring lineup.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
QVC'S Today's Special Value is a beauty of a deal. Perhaps you have heard the buzz about It Cosmetics. Today is your day to give it a try. The Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment is so pretty.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Macy's is having a VIP sale where you can take 30% off many brands that rarely go on sale, Like Coach with Code: VIP These Slip on Leather Sneakers are sweet!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Here's a less than $20 gift for all of the women in your life at Anthropologie. A perfect little gift for Girl's Night.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Found the best jersey top at All Saints. It's long enough to cover what needs covering, and the sheer chiffon trims are ever so feminine. Looks more than the price tag reflects. I think I have to have it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Beauty Super HeroesFrom collagen to chlorophyll, here’s everything you need to add into your regimen and why at AHAlife
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you are making an Easter Basket for a little one this year, I have a bunny for you! The Super Hero Dolls & Bunnies of La Loba Studio are very special. Read about their journey and craftsmanship at Etsy
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



Click Image Above To Listen

Go ahead and sing along to Carly. Music is good for your soul! Have a beautiful weekend my Friends.
XOXO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.