"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This

(Via: Gunnar and Grace )

Is it just me or has this week flown by way too fast? Maybe it is because we are all so busy getting ready for Thanksgiving and guests. In fact, with the happy anticipation of the arrival of my own family and guests, I am not exactly sure what kind of time I will have for blogging this week. I take my family time seriously, as I know you do, too. Before we all get even busier, I would love to share some links with you, and they include Pre-Black Friday Sales!




The Moda Operandi Friends & family Sale ends on 11/20. You don't want to miss this really special sale. Everything in the Winter Collection is 50% off with Code: FRIENDS
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Many of you will be putting up your Christmas Trees right after Thanksgiving. I know you will love the Gift Wrap at Paper Source. The Glitter Paper is my favorite! It really sparkles! Save 20% on Festive Wrap with Code: FESTIVEFINDS Ends 11/20.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I have a new affiliate, Lilly Pulitzer, and I couldn't be more excited! The entire website is like a ray of sunshine. For my friends in Florida and warmer parts of the country, do check out the Cora Down Vest. It's very cute in Navy or Hot Pink with a gold zipper tassel!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The most popular post this week was the witty and whimsical picks from Etsy. If you have a little super hero child or grandchild, you really must look at the fabulous work of Lovelane Designs. These capes and accessories are beyond fabulous!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Have you seen the "New and Interesting Finds" section of Amazon? It's a fun section that changes daily. Check it out.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Get your home ready for the holidays with the Neiman Marcus Home Sale. Don't miss out on select items 25% to 30% off. By the way, the sale includes Gourmet Foods!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
And even more savings.....Save 30% on comfy chic styles and gifts at Splendid La Code: SAVE30. I especially love the "Oh Joy" Collection. The Heart Sherpa Blanket makes a fun gift!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Wishing and Hoping. Remember that song? Wishes can come true at Nordstrom. Now you can create your own Wish List at Nordstrom, and easily share with others. No more guess work for friends and family. Love it. I have already started mine.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Have any of you ever used Erno Laszlo before? I have been a huge fan of their Sea Mud Soap, being a soap and water type of girl. Now I see they have a soap that lifts, smooths, and firms the skin, Firmarine Face Bar. Sign me up. I haven't tried it yet, but I am asking Santa for it. The bars last forever! By the way, Jackie Kennedy was a devotee of the brand.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
With the holidays upon us. I want you to know that Shop This is here for you. If you are looking for a clever gift for the person that has everything, just ask. I love a good challenge, and I have ideas for days! Email me details HERE. I'll send you some links.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Introducing Go Be Lovely from Illume

~ You May Also Love ~  



Thanks Gifting: Fabulous Fall Finds For The Host & Hostess

Sometimes Thanksgiving and family can be stressful. When things get tense, you can always improvise like the cast of Friends did!
XOXO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.