"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This



This weekend I am traveling to the country for something we call "The Big Chill." All of my closest high school friends gather together and chill. By that I mean fun in the sun and in the pool, cocktails, fabulous food, memories, and did I say cocktails? What do you have planned for the weekend?  Before I chill out, I want to share a few things with you. 


Traveling this Summer? You'll enjoy this: 10 Top Designers Share Their Favorite Cities for Shopping at One Kings Lane.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
What did you think about Hillary's look on Thursday night? Like her or not, she made history in her best pantsuit. You might enjoy this article at The Zoe Report. "The secret weapon behind Hillary Clinton’s campaign wardrobe." I was surprised.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I've been working on a playlist for this coming weekend. It's filled with The Temptations, Marvin Gaye, Aretha, and more feel good tunes. You know, giving anyone who loves music, an instant E-Gift Card to make their own playlist is a nice idea. It's easy to do at iTunes. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I am so excited to welcome three new merchants to the Shop This shopping blog: Moda Operandi, Matches Fashion, and My Theresa. All three offer luxury fashion labels. At Moda Operandi, you can pre-order fashions before they hit the stores.  Do click thru.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are always in the market, like I am, for a great looking everyday shoe that looks good and has a heel that is easy to handle, I found them at Need Supply. The prices aren't too bad either.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It's the last week for the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. Things are selling out in all departments. I missed out on a pair of shoes I was thinking about. Here are my picks as featured on the blog. Or go straight to the Anniversary sale here.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Don't miss this sale at Sur La Table, one of my fave websites for kitchen and entertaining needs: Take 20% Off One Item Woo-Hoo, It includes clearance items! Code: JULY16
Ends 7/31
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Love Vintage Jewelry? Be sure to check out Lulu Frost's latest edit.  It is a cool collection of whimsical Bakelight beauties and pieces in citrus inspired hues. Any piece will add a splash to your Summer wardrobe.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
There is still plenty of Summer (and Fall) entertaining to do. I am crazy for these affordable and adorable napkins at Anthropologie.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I have been all over the "Bare Shoulder" trend for years. If you want to peek one or flaunt both, Neiman's Last Call has over 175 chic styles at really discounted prices. Worth a look!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~





~ You May Also Love ~


Foodie Friday: Outdoor Entertaining Essentials

Have a Beautiful Weekend!
XOXO
Deb
Shop This

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.