"" Shop This: All Things French.....

Thursday, July 14, 2016

All Things French.....

(Via Megan Hess)

Life can be difficult, so it is important that we take every opportunity to celebrate when we can. Today being Bastile Day, let's honor our French friends with a little L'esprit francais! 


HERE: 11 French & Fabulous Finds

Hermes Kachina Scarf
Whats more French than Hermes? One Kings Lane has a wonderful assortment of Vintage Hermes fahsion and home accessories. Like Chanel, these pieces only get better with age. I had not run across these pleated scarves before.
One Kings Lane


 The Birth Of Modern Luxury
The ultimate coffee table book!
One Kings Lane

Jean Dubost Knife Set
These are just so ooh la la. I have been gifted with them, and theey are a prized possession. Laguiole knives have been crafted in France for over 200 years, and still carry the bee seal of Napolean Bonaparte!
AHAlife

Fall Haute Couture Paris Street Style
Neiman's did a great photo post on Paris Street Style for Haute Couture week. I loved how this woman customized and made playful, what is most likely a Chanel Suit. Click for more inspiring images.
Neiman Marcus

Fleur Del Sel French Sea Salt
To me, this is the best type of salt made. The crystals dissolve instantly when sprinkled on food. I have had Dean & Deluca's and it is super good! 

Chloe Cape
French girls just were made for capes, but I think that I could be, too! This look is so classically French.
Neiman Marcus  

Billecart-Salmon Brut Rose
Clearly at the top of my list of favorite French champagnes! It's light, crisp, and juicy. I was introduced to it by my good friend, Sara. If you want to impress...serve or gift this highly rated bubbly.
Wine.com

French Macaron Boxes
These trinkets look like the classic French treat, with their pretty pastel colors. In fact, they aren't edible, but they are adorable. So lovely individually. Better by the dozen!
Zhush

Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad
This made in France brand reminds me of a French budoir. Each fragrance is sensual and unrestrained. I think the clutch and the name of the fragrance are both worth the price. 
Saks


Chanel Charm Bracelet
Like anything Hermes, Chanel only gets better with age. I happen to own this bracelet, but mine has leather entwined in the chain. This is vantage 1970's and said to be in excellent condition. Love!
One Kings Lane 


An Insiders Guide To The Best Shopping
 In Paris
Rachel Zoe featured Natacha Steven's Little Black Book of Paris boutiques with her readers last Spring. Now I share them with you! Here you go, Sharon and friends.



~ You May Also Love ~

Spotlight On New York

P.S. I still do not have my little laptop back. 6 days and counting Apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.