"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This


I guess this is what I did starting May 29th. "Mr. Shop This" and I took a ten day trip to visit family, and babysit the most precious little pup, Gabby.  I had hoped to work from there, but it really didn't happen. During that time we did celebrate a special anniversary, had "Cake By The Ocean," (love that song) and lived through Tropical Storm Colin.  So, I have a few things to share with you.

Have an anxious or sad dog? I personally used this product on Gabby the puppy last week. It's all natural and it worked like magic! Anxiety Relief
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I know you will love this fun article Fashion Truths . My friend, Sue, posted it first on her beautiful lifestyle blog, The Zhush
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
In case you missed my Thoughtful Father's Day Gift Guide. I think you will also love East Dane's Father's Day Gifts for modern dads. Then if you are looking for something really unique there is AHAlife.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Having house guests this Summer or expecting a baby? Create a Summer retreat with 20% off beautiful bedding at Serena & Lily.  Code: DREAMBED Ends 6/13. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Neiman Marcus wants to give you $50 off $200 orders of qualifying items. How fun is that? Hurry and click HERE for details. This ends 6/12 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Think you make a good burger? Think again. Food52 has a very informative article: Best Tips for Making the Best Burgers—in One Place. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm excited to announce 3 new websites I will be featuring in the future: Wine Enthusiast Cheers to that! Matt & Nat, designers of stylish and affordable handbags without using any leather or animal-based materials. Temperly London: Some of the loveliest designer clothing for women you have ever seen!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I am always on a constant search for great haircare products. Finally found one that works for me. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Will someone invite me to a special event? I want this Temperly London dress!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I Hope Your Weekend Sparkles! 

Shop Zhush Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.