"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This



Another week down, but I don't know where it went. I feel very lucky and blessed to never have enough time in the day and I can't wait to get up in the morning. Thanks to you all, I always have something to do!  Here's what I didn't get to share during the week.

NORDSTROM - Shop Mother's Day Beauty & Fragrance Gifts

As I type, snow showers are happening outside my window. The phrase "April Showers" is supposed to mean rain. Right? No matter what the precipitation is, this Umbrella by Illustrator Megan Hess, is simply the best and now on sale at Henri Bendel.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Good $20 gifts are hard to find. Here's a luxe looking white and gold Tea For One Set at CB2 that fits the bill.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Do you strobe? Do you even know what that means? If not, you should be doing it, and Barney's NY tells you how. By the way, I do, and THIS is what I use.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I am happy to be working with three new stores: Nars Cosmetics - I absolutely love their skin illuminating products! Joseph Joseph - creators of great gadgets and my favorite cutting boards.  Jet.com, the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Take a peek HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Speaking of saving, you might want to take another look at Spring Sale Shopping. Many of the codes and sales are still going on thru the weekend.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I adore the "Off The Shoulder" trend for Spring and Summer. The Port Top in white, with long sleeves is a perfect pick for $78 at Need Supply. #ineedit
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It's artichoke season. I love them anyway you want to serve them. If you do, too. You will enjoy this article and recipes over at Food52.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Many of you or your spouses will be watching the Masters this weekend. The grand prize is the coveted "Green Jacket." In between the birdies and bogeys, take yourself shopping for your own Green Jacket at ASOS. Love it!

Free Tarte Beauty Bauble!



~ You May Also Love ~  



Spring Break Style For Grown-Ups




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.