"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, March 11, 2016

Saturdays At Shop This


Change is good, right? Today I am announcing Saturdays At Shop This, an unfussy Wrap Up of my shopping adventures of the week. In order to send you a Monday edition of Shop This, I must work on Sundays. The thing is, if I work on Sunday, there is no time for Mr. Shop This. Going forward, I'll do a quick Weekend Wrap Up every Saturday, instead of a Monday post. I first saw this idea at The Zhush, the blog of Sue De Chiara, owner of the fabulous Internet shop, Zhush. You can often find her products in my edits. Her Interior Design posts are so good!


HERE: Quick Links To My Fave Finds Of The Week

While doing some Personal Shopping this week. I found this adorable Chloe baby dress set at Childrensalon
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I loved this Spring White Color Story at Need Supply
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
The Spring Sale Shopping post has been updated with new links, sales, and codes
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I couldn't be more excited about three new sponsors: B-Glowing, Brooks Brothers and Old Navy! (By the way, Old Navy is having a Spring Break sale this weekend.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
For the best Beauty and Skincare Reviews check out "Beautypedia.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Hosting Easter? Check out Dylan Lauren's (Ralph's daughter) Spring Entertaining ideas at One Kings Lane
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Love The Tray Featured in the Image at the Top Of The Page? Click HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I'll leave you with a Song I downloaded today from I-Tunes. Do you remember Sugar Ray's Someday from 1999? I hope it makes you smile. Click HERE to Listen
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Shop Zhush Today!

~ You May Also Love ~ 



Spotlight on Swoozies

Little leprechauns are having fun with my post, randomly making words green. Must be the luck of the Irish, but not my intent! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.