"" Shop This: SPACE - Nordstrom's Newest Department That's Out of This World!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

SPACE - Nordstrom's Newest Department That's Out of This World!



Not quite my normal illustration, is it? Well, as you know I like to change things up every so often. Inside this uptown city girl, hides another girl with an "edge." So, what is SPACE? According to Vogue it is "a new, permanent series of stores-in-store and sibling e-shop from the mind of director of creative projects at Nordstrom, Olivia Kim." The idea is to highlight some of the best, brightest, and young up and comers. It's a blend of names you might recognize, like Simone Rocha and Acne Studios, and others you may not know such as Marques Almeida. I find the idea of seeing a collection that the other retailers do not have, to be refreshing. Start Shopping Space Here


NORDSTROM - 100% FREE Shipping & FREE Returns Everyday. Shop now.

HERE: My Top Ten Space Standouts


Simone Rocha Dress & Scarf
Love the modern take on a traditional look. I would wear this scarf alone, over sweaters and over any black coat I own.
Nordstrom's


Roksanda Top & Skirt
A professional look that gets popped with a bold shot of fuschia. The top looks simple but the pleated cuffs really elevates it. 
Nordstrom


Simone Rocha Goat Hair Bag
Make a statement with texture and lavish style.


Isa Arfen 'Slouchy Teddy' Mohair Coat
Just like your favorite Teddy bear, the mohair for this coat is sourced from the same mill that supplies fabric for Steiff teddy bears. It's said to be super soft and oh so cuddly!


Ashley Williams Zip Front High Waist Pleat Leather Skirt
A chic corset waistline instantly flatters the figure. If I could, I most certainly would!


Y's by Yohji Yamamoto Lame Socks
I'm not much of a sock girl, preferring to wear Wolford tights under pants, but these are different and fun!


Isa Arfen 'That '90s Shirt' Sequin Fringe Check Wool Shirt
Expect the unexpected at Space, like all of the feminine fun added to this classic shirt. 
Nordstrom



Isa Arfen
Slim Wool Skirt with Sequin Fringe
A marvelous midi with fanciful fringe.
Nordstrom


Isa Arfen Sequin Crepe Dress
I think I like this designer who gives us another playful piece! Fringe is everything this season. Can you tell that I like it?
Nordstrom


Y's by Yohji Yamamoto Oversize Coat
This rather mannish silhouette is finished with feminine fringe. My coat wardrobe could use this NOW.
Nordstrom

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NORDSTROM - FREE 25-Piece Beauty Gift with Purchase - $151 Value

~ You May Also Enjoy ~ 


What Karl Lagerfeld Says.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.