"" Shop This: Five Fab Finds

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Five Fab Finds


A little hand issue is stunting my style this week. So that is why there wasn't a blog post yesterday.  Oh the pitfalls of being a blogger! So today, I am keeping it short with five sensational "things" that are super share worthy and on my radar today.




Haute Box Stationery Subscription Service
Don't you just hate it when you have to run out to get a chic card? I pride myself in my creative use of what I have on hand.  This service is for those of us that love to give a gift, wrap a package, or treat a friend. Every little thing is handmade and just fab. 

Haute Box is Haute Papier’s carefully curated, perfectly packaged subscription service designed to delight all the paper lovers in your life (yourself included!) How perfect for your favorite college coed!


Atipico Arca Centerpiece
Could anything be more naturally beautiful than Carrara Marble? Each of these pieces are unique with different veins, reflexes and tones. Not inexpensive, but isn't your kitchen worth it?


Serena & Lily Fall Fashions
After making their fashion debut last Spring, these two home design icons are back with a Fall 2015 Collection. Two pieces that I adore are the Barb Pencil Pant and the Martine Cape, as shown above. The ankle pants are impossibly chic with their side zippers. Available in 3 other prints. The Martine Cape is the perfect topper for the pretty pants. They are both a "must have" this Fall.


Tom Ford Nail Lacquer
Every September I find myself searching for the perfect polish. A neutral that matches all of the season's darker hues, is always what I select. My dear friend, Susan, helped with my search by wearing this ultra luxe lacquer last week. It's called "Black Sugar (but isn't black at all)." Susan swears that the quality equaled the hefty price tag. It's a sophisticated shade that's just perfect for Susan, myself and you!


Cloud Soja Travel Set
From time to time we all need a baby gift, because those kiddos just keep on coming. It's nice to have a gift or two on hand.  This set is one of those soft and snugly things that is priced perfectly for gifting. Lil' Pyar's magical travel set in 100% cotton, and keeps your child cozy while in- flight or road tripp'n.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



~ You May Also Enjoy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.