"" Shop This: Seven Stylish Splurges Or How To Spend Your Tax Refund

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Seven Stylish Splurges Or How To Spend Your Tax Refund

( Via Vogue )

Remember that scene? It wasn't the tax man who visited that Pretty Woman, instead Richard Gere was the provider of the famous fashion splurge.  If you received a tax refund this year, that means you gave some to others and probably too much to Uncle Sam. Isn't it time to treat yourself? The jury is out for me, not sure what the accountant is going to say.  But for today, I am pretending that my refund is BIG. As you will see, I am going for the gold. Come window shopping with me!

Donna Karan

HERE: Seven Stylish Splurges

Jeffrey Campbell's Meander Sneakers 
Sneak Attack! I'm having one over these golden goodies. They will just be perfect for lakefront walks with black yoga pants and a long wrapped kimono jacket. #Need!
Nasty Gal 



The Studded Eden Cross Body
And to go with said outfit and those stylish sneakers, this fabulous cross body bag. 
CC Skye


Le-Coterie Curly BeBe Bench
A fave furniture find! I have two spots for this beautiful bench in my home.
One King's Lane


Tom Ford Lip Color
Vanilla Suede. I have been looking all my life for the perfect nude. This is it. Normally a lipstick would not be a 'splurge,' but a $50 lipstick is. This one is made with "rare and exotic ingredients, including soja seed extract, Brazilian murumuru butter and chamomilla flower oil, create an ultra-creamy texture with an incredibly smooth application." I know that this color would make my pout shout!
Nordstrom


Stelle Audio Couture Pillar
Stunning sound and chic style. I love to listen to my music while I write. And this stylish cylinder would look great in any room of my home.
AHAlife

Save 15% With Code: AHA15 Ends 4-30

Rimowa North America Topas 
          I like my luggage, as I have a closet full of Louis Vuitton and various other nice brands. But it is all heavy, and I am over limit before I really get started. These aluminum  pieces are lightweight and super stylish. Expensive, yes, but so are those over weight limit charges!   
Neiman Marcus


Lulu Frost Plaza Collection
The Plaza Collection features bronze cast numbers and letters in the original font from New York's iconic Plaza Hotel. Since I have had many wonderful stays at this NYC Grand Dame. these pieces would be very special to me. And those tassels - irresistible!
Lulu Frost

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 




~ You May Also Enjoy ~



Step Into Spring In Standout Shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.