"" Shop This: National Nude Day: Show Some Skin(tone)!

Monday, July 14, 2014

National Nude Day: Show Some Skin(tone)!

(Via Megan Hess)


I was not aware of "National Nude Day, until  I read  a piece my daughter wrote for Devine Color, celebrating their creamy coverings for chic spaces.  Being totally transparent, I have kept anything "nude" to the privacy of my home (you're welcome), until now. Blame it on the heat, but now I do agree that less color can be more.

Here: 12 Fabulous Flesh-tone Finds

House of Harlow 1960


Diorskin Nude Glow
Sun Powder Bronzer
This product says it all. Nude Glow creates an energized, glowing complexion. You might just be able to strip down your cosmetics to a little CC Cream and Bronzer, and go sans foundation this Summer. A bit expensive, but does come with its' own Kabuki Brush.


Faithful Shaggy Jacket
As the name suggests, this looks like something Marianne Faithfull might have worn in the 60's and 70's.  It just goes to show you that nude is always in style.


Hervé Léger Ellen Metallic 
Bandage Gown
What a beautiful dress! Shimmer and shine in this gorgeous gown.  See it in motion at
Net-a-Porter


Kate Spade New York Poise
Nude is nice, but I love it with a little something extra. These heels are really fun. Plus they are on sale at
Zappos Couture


Devine Color 

Devine Color Macadamia
Macadamia nuts. Who doesn't like them?  The shade is from the Pacific Trail Mix collection of creamy colors, and I find it quite chic.
Devine Color


Donna Karan Sleeveless 
Hooded Cozy
There's nothing like Donna's cashmere. It's super soft and very fine gage. Shown in her subtle color for fall - putty. Perfect for travel, wouldn't you say?
Donna Karan


Tom Ford In The Buff 


I am always looking for the perfect nude lipstick.  My prayers have been answered with this sexy shade.
Tom Ford


Senegalese Storage Baskets 
Handmade by artisans in Africa, these natural baskets are anything but basic.  Love how the "nude" or beige pairs will grey.
Serena and Lily


Valentino Rockstud Patent
 Ballerina Flat in Poudre
Thank goodness! The pointed toe flat is back this season. And this is my favorite style. It's expensive, but I am patiently hoping it goes on sale.
Nordstrom


Lamu Wallpaper – Bone
A lovely look for the guest bedroom is anchored with 1960's geometrics on the wall.  Neutral and oh so nice.
Serena and Lily


Stella McCartney
Oversized Sunglasses
Have you ever tried  lighter colored sunglasses? I think you will find that they brighten up your face.
Nordstrom's


Sand Dallas Tori Tote 
Simple yet sensational in sand beige. This embossed python tote is luxe and just about perfect.
Gigi New York

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-7060452-11375206


You May Also Enjoy

White Hot Fashion And Accessories For Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.