"" Shop This: Bold Gold: All Things Glittery And Glam

Monday, January 13, 2014

Bold Gold: All Things Glittery And Glam

Donna Karan




I type this a few hours before the Golden Globes.
Like many of you, I look forward to tonight. Since
the holidays are over, I need another dose of glam.
So here - my finds in one of my fave colors, Gold.

Burberry Metallic Alligator Trench
I do believe this is one of the most beautiful
coats I have ever seen...And the most expensive.
You simply must click to see the price.
Burberry


Meri Meri Alphabet Stickers
Not just for children! I use these glitzy
letters on packages. Use your imagination.
They are great!
Alex and Alexa

Christian Louboutin's Au Hameau
I do hope a pair of these were on the Red Carpet!
Barney's New York



Arteriors Gold Snail Shell Container
Elegant on its' own or holding a sophisticated
orchid or set of makeup brushes.
Zhush




Bobbi Brown Limited Edition in Solid Gold
Bobbi always gets color right. The perfect gold
for glam hands.
Nordstrom's


Chien Coature Harness Vest
Well! She's certainly dressed for any event.
This is one of many fancy finds for Fifi at
Bitch New York

Zara Gold Leather Skirt
Though I am not a fan of how this pretty piece is 
styled, I do love the skirt. I think you will 
love the price.
Zara

Moroccan Pouf
A luxe accessory for any home. Nicely reduced at 
One King's Lane


Burberry
How fun! Signature Burberry checks are
cleverly applied to this ever so stylish sunnies.
Nordstrom's

Bodum French Press
Oh how fanciful! I love our French Press
and it doesn't compare to this one.
Zappos



KOTUR Clutch - Glitter Globe Minaudiere
I may have featured this bag before. To me, it is
the perfect party purse. Love!

Kendra Scott Ivy Gold Bracelet
So of the moment with that fringe.
Layla Grayce


C'mere Hook Hand
Everyone needs an extra hand every once in a while.
This haute hand will hold your keys, the dog leash
or a bar of soap, wherever you need a helping hand.
Shop Horne


Shop DwellStudio.com this holiday season. Free shipping on orders over $150.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You May Also Enjoy
Sparkle This Season With Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.