"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Cookies And Champagne. Recipes And More!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Foodie Friday: Cookies And Champagne. Recipes And More!

Sur La Table Holiday Gifts & Entertaining


(Via Country Living)

Two of my favorite things: Champagne and Cookies. They both make me happy. You can imagine my sheer glee when my daughter and I were invited to Kate and Ally's annual "Champagne and Cookies"
Holiday party. It's a brilliant and festive idea, no?  So I have taken their concept and found the following tasteful treats for your own Holiday celebrations!
~ ~ ~

Holiday Icebox Cookies
These cookies are fun, festive and just too pretty not to try.

Pear And Bubbles
A perfect pair! I just love the look of this cocktail.
Chocolate Covered Shortbread
An easy to make project for the kids! Colorful cranberries and pistachios lend a festive spirit.

Mimosas Three Ways
Think blueberries, limes, and oranges. Perfect"house cocktails."

Glittering Lemon Sandwich Cookies
Sanding sugar makes these little pretties
sparkle like vintage ornaments.
Epicurious



Pomegranate Champagne
This cheery and cherry red drink is as pretty as it is tasty!
Seeded At The Table

Cappuccino Biscotti 
Biscotti is such a terrific dessert. Great for dipping. Love the idea of gifting these cookies in red mugs.

I found a comparable shiny red mug by Dansk at Macy's


Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
These say Santa is coming to town!

Sparkling Pear and Cranberry Cocktail
Fizzy and festive! Love the sprigs of rosemary.

Holiday Shortbread Bites
Good Housekeeping
I love how the container these cute cookies are displayed in, mimic the shape of the cookie itself.  This Acrylic Cube at CB2 would do nicely.


Elderflower And Champagne Cocktail
This glam cocktail takes your average champagne concoction up a notch.
Glitter Guide

Love the special picks used for this drink? Though I didn't find the exact ones, these Star Picks at Amazon are cute, too!


Chocolate And Pistachio Truffles
This is a recipe for all of you non bakers!
Love And Lemons



Six Assorted Champagne Flutes
I love this style of champagne flutes.
I found a set on sale at
One Kings Lane



Christmas Chocolate Crunch Cookies
Love these colorful cookies? They are made with
Holiday M and M's or morsels.
Half Baked Harvest



Greet guests at the door with a lucite tray of  Champagne Cocktails
Any of Boatman Geller's Lucite Trays at Layla Grayce  would be perfect! I think the Suzani style is a perfect choice!  Find lots of colorful straws at 
Sur La Table



Sugar Cookie Star Trees
Love this idea as gifts for your guests.
Country Living




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



You May Also Enjoy
Foodie Friday: Sugar High! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.