"" Shop This: White Hot Wednesday

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

White Hot Wednesday


With warmer weather finally here and Memorial Day less than two weeks away, I'm thinking white. Here's my edit of all things 
White Hot for Summer.



Pucci's Sheer Embroidered Dress is 
a visual treat for the eyes. That back!
Neiman Marcus



Proenza Schouler's Crocheted Leather Coat
is exactly how to wear warm weather leather.
Proenza Schouler


I'm a bit obsessed with clearly stylish Minx
Pump with Lucite chunky heel. Love it even 
more in nude!


White done right by Chanel.



From The Spring 2013 Runway,
Ralph Lauren's Black Label Dress.
Neiman Marcus




I'm wild about Givenchy's White
 and Leopard Sunnies! 
Zappos 




If you dare to bare that midriff, 
Free People's one Ribbon Corset Maxi
is just gorgeous.
Free People


Your Summer "go to" piece. 
BCBGMAXAZRIA'S Helena Sleeveless Jumpsuit.
Change up the look with jewelry, belts and
scarves.  Priced right, too.
BCBG





Nautical Chic: John Wind Maximal Art White and Silver Anchor Wide Bangle Bracelet
Max and Chloe






Prada's Studded Loafer is...well
studded with edgy style.
Nordstrom




The Lizzy Dress is all girl with a vintage vibe.
Love the sheer overlay.
Need Supply


The White Manicure. Models
rocked this trend on the Spring 2013 
Runways. I think I might try this one.
Get the look with Sephora's Color Hit Polish.
Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.