"" Shop This: Tuesday's Child: Trendy Tots

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday's Child: Trendy Tots


I remember when my life's mission
was to have the best dressed child
in town.  I shopped from coast to
coast in person and by phone. Heaven help me if I had the Internet to fuel my passion!

Here's whats trending for
your little ones.


Monnalisa's retro romantic prints are so
charming.  The above image is part of the "Pink Panther in Paris" collection. You can shop the styles at Alex and Alexa or Neiman Marcus.


I hear little boy fashion is hard to find.....
beyond a slopping tee shirt and baggy pants.
Try the Kitestrings line for classic but cool
choices for boys.



For the tiniest bathing beauty. Love U Lots Swimsuit, Babiators Sunglasses & Nina Sandal for infants. 



Axel and Hudson is a golf inspired line
for little boys.  You'll adore the hat collection.
One of the most fun and colorful collections
is from Dolce and Gabbana. It's also expensive
as you can imagine. Take a look at
Alex and Alexa



Lisa Perry Kids.  Mini me fashion of this
designer mod squad styles. So cute, colorful
and impossibly chic but child-like.



Kate Mack's Seaside Set is Summerlicious.
It's just one of the designer lines featured 



For little and Big Boys.
Joseph Abboud will suit them up in style.
Nordstrom



Oscar de la Renta's children's line, like
his women's collection is never really trendy.
Classic clothing in today's colors and prints,
make for elevated style for children.
Oscar de la Renta



Roberto Cavalli for the sophisticated child.
Se he collection at Zappos Couture

And finally......Because a girl can go anywhere
in a tutu.....



Find this bright beauty and many other
styles of tutus and pettiskirts at
Layla Grayce

For More Inspiration See 
Tuesday's Child




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.