"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Ten Tantalizing Treats

Friday, May 17, 2013

Foodie Friday: Ten Tantalizing Treats


(Image Via Samantha Hahn)

So, I have not had a bite of sugar for five days. Naturally, all that I have been thinking about is SUGAR! Here's a little temptation for all of us to dream about!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Chocolate Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce, Strawberries and Bananas...

Like dessert for breakfast!
See the sinfully delicious recipe at




White Chocolate Mousse in 
Chocolate Bowl

As if the mousse isn't decadent enough,
this recipe includes the "how to" for
the elegant chocolate bowl.  



Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake

Well, just shoot me now.  This one has
all my major food groups in one dish.
39 grams of carbs per serving!
See the how to (get fat)make it at
Delish




Banana Nut French Toast

Not only have I not had sugar in a week,
I haven't had bread in probably a year.
Carbs hate me! But I do adore French Toast
and Martha's recipe is calling my name.
Martha Stewart



Baked Alaska


Loving all things sweet, I adore a good
meringue! My first Baked Alaska came
to the table at The Pump Room flaming.
Ever since, when I think of a celebration,
I think of this confection. You can't create
this recipe at the last minute. It takes 6hrs.
Food Network



Ten Layer Cookies

I grew up on Seven Layer Cookie Bars.
They are easy to make and my hubby's
favorite. Haven't made them in at least
a year. These could only be better, with
the addition of Heath Milk Chocolate 
English Toffee baking chips and 
Dulce de Leche! Recipe at
A Bloggable Life




Original House Of Pancakes 
Apple Pancake

This ooey-gooey breakfast treat
really is worth the cals. If you are
visiting Chicago, this place is a
must visit! Get tempted at...
Original House Of Pancakes



No Bake Peanut Butter Bars

Two of my favorite things....chocolate
and peanut butter. You can get a quick
fix with these delish delights.
All Recipes




Pistachio and Raspberry Cheesecake

I bet this cheesecake is as good as it looks.
The addition of whole vanilla bean sounds
yummy.  Get the recipe at
My Mother's Apron Strings






Crunchy Peanut Butter 
Ice Cream with Brown Butter Graham Cracker Crumbs

I am not an ice cream lover, unless of course, it's homemade.  Nothing said Summer, back in the day, than my Dad getting out the old fashioned ice cream machine. My job was to sit on it while he cranked. I think I must
try this creamy creation.
Dash and Bella

Need more temptation? See my
Food: Fancy Fare Pinterest Board





Dylans Candy Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.