"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, October 2, 2026

Saturdays At Shop This

 

So looking forward to this weekend of fab fall weather, after last weekend's washout. Here are my favorite links, recipes, and finds of the week. Enjoy the seasonal hues. 

6 Fall Makeup Looks you might actually want to wear. Spoiler: I liked them all.


Preppy chic or the collegiate look.  It is a fall trend. It's really not me, but I do think it is a chic look, Find it all in Boden's London Calling Lookbook.


Pumpkin Spice Pecan Latte: Fall in a mug with maple pecan whipped cream. This cozy, homemade version of your favorite pumpkin spice latte looks so yummy, and I don't even drink coffee. Get the recipe at. Half Baked Harvest.


I can't stop thinking about The Elle bag. It's so retro chic! It even has a mirror inside the lid. It's a whole lot of look for $148 See it at Avec les Filles


I usually like a look a bit less tailored, but these velvet pinstriped pants and that scarf give a simple suit a whole lot of flair. I love that scarves are back in a big way. See it at Me & Em


Jonathan Adler is having a great sale on his modern furnishing. Take an extra 30% the sale prices of his modern furnishings.

Green Goddess. Alice & Olivia thinks fern green is the color of the moment. I agree. And this is a wonderful outfit for Fall weddings and cocktail parties.


Do you shop for a guy in your life? I am always impressed with the styles at Sezane Paris.  And for the looks, I think the price points are fair.

Mark and Graham is having a big Fall Sale. I love the faux suede keychains above. They make a great gift for guys and girls. $29


Autumn Jewels. Shop the table linen collection at Pomegranate Home. I especially love the napkins. Everything is perfect for your fall dinner parties.

Italian Leather Bootie
I hope that you enjoyed the Shoe Sale post this week. Here's a pair I missed in merlot. See them at Quince.  A $348 Value for $164.

Spiced Apple Cocktail Mix
The uiltimate host gift for the season! Under$25 at Williams Sonoma

Have a Beautiful Weekend!
XOXOX
Deb





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.