"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturdays At Shop This

{ Via: Janessa Leone }

How is it Saturday!!?  Has life ever given you a "wake up call?" I recently had one. If you listen, it's eye opening. The good news is that I feel great. Shop This is back in business! Happy to be sharing the weekend wrap up of links and articles with you, Enjoy!

One of the prettiest dresses of Summer, and also one of the most expensive. It's by Johanna Ortiz. BUT, you will save $500 during Sak's weekend promotion.  Great, isn't it?


Shop the Summer Sparkle Sale at Lele Sadoughi and Save 20% sitewide with Code: SHINE20. These are the Jet Set Crystal Lily Earrings.


With the Alessio Duster in your closet, you always have something special to wear. A close up of the piece shows just how gorgeous the lace is.


Not being a "bag lady" myself, it takes a really good one to get me excited. This is exactly what I mean. Love it for day and night. From Merlette NYC




One Shoulder Top: Bring on the drama in black and white. It's chic in cotton and looks more expensive than it is.


I can always find a little something at H & M's home section like these Bon Appetit hand towels.They are classic and will go  and with any decor. A pair would make a cute hostess gift. Counter chic!


The elevated tee by  
Chriselle Lim For Splendid.
Tie It,  Drape it. Layer it. Two different necklines. Made from a soft and nreathable bamboo blend.




Vacation calling? Here's your new travel bag from Mark & Graham. Made in Italy of leather with bamboo handles, and cotton twill lining. It's roomy, and allows you to keep essentials organized. I just love it. Best yet...it's on sale! More colors, too.



Growing up, milkshakes were a weekly treat. I do love them still. Can't remember the last time I had one. This recipe just may change that. Enter Half Baked Harvest's Butterscotch Milk Shake With Chocolate Peanut Butter Hot Fudge.
And if you  don't have a milk shake maker. Here's one on sale by Hamilton Beach

~ And More~

8 Ways To Reduce Anxiety

Yummie: My favorite workout pants are now 40% off. In fact, everything black and white is 40% off with Code:BW40I wear the Jodi slim bootcut pant

Looking for a new rug? Ruggables is haveing the best Summer Sale with up to 40% off. These rugs are washable and super stylish by Scalamandre, Jonathan Adler,  Iris Apfel, and more.


Have a Wonderful Weekend!

XOXOX

Deb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.