"" Shop This: The Weekend Wrap Up

Thursday, October 3, 2024

The Weekend Wrap Up

{ Via Terrain }

Cheers To Friday! Wrapping up a little early this week, so that I can make the most of family time Saturday and Sunday. Here's my favorite links of the week. Do enjoy.


Gothic Gardens: The Fall Collection at Cara Cara NY is blooming with moody colors and fall florals!

Sweater Weather: I hope that you enjoyed my cozy roundup of sweaters. I am adding one more to the collection. It's a Sweater Skirt with Fringe from J. Crew. It's adorable!

Coziness on sale: Shop the Friends & Family Sale at Splendid. I love their loungewear and sweats. Everything is comfy cozy and most of it is 30% off this weekend with Code: FRIEND.

Don't miss the One King's Lane Sale. It ends Friday night. Take 30% off hundreds of items, like candles (some great buys on the best scents from Ralph Lauren and the like) pillows, furniture, and more. Use Code: Harvest30



Recipe Of The Week: Muffin-Tin Focaccia with Gruyère and Rosemary. It's filled with fall flavor bombs and gooey textures. And isn't that the prettiest Muffin Tin?

In the mood to do a little Fall decorating? Pottery Barn has a sale on faux pumpkins and gourds. Very nice looking. 

7 Halloween Shops For Summoning Spooky Season. Whether your taste leans creepy or cute, you will find the cleverest costumes, decor and more here at Etsy.


Coming soon to Tuckernuck: The Tuckernuck x India Hicks collection. She's a designer, author, and humanitarian. It's 24 pieces designed to travel wherever life takes you. I'm excited! Take a peek at what's to come HERE.

How To Wear Brown This Fall: Have you noticed? Brown seems to be one of the "it" colors this season. Not my favorite shade, and I don't have much in my wardrobe that color. Nordstrom has some great ideas on how to wear it. I especially loved the Veronica Beard Brown Bag!

Westman Atelier, the all natural clean beauty brand, has a new Baby Cheeks Blush Trio. This product has a cult following, and it is so easy to use. Three of the best shades are in a limited edition for $60.

Amazon Prime Days are coming next week. Anything special you are looking for? If so, just leave a comment on this post.  In the meantime, I found this garment rack, which I wish I had found earlier. It's especially glam in gold! It is on sale right now. The Laiensia Double Rod Rack


"What People Who Age Beautifully Have In Common." I ran across this past article on Goop. It's a mindful and encouraging article, that I think you will enjoy. I did. Here's a hint ~ it's about vitality!

Have a Beautiful Weekend
XOXOX
~ Deb ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.