"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Saturdays At Shop This


Here we are at the last Saturday in September. How is this possible? I am still in recovery mode, but the sun is out in the Hudson Valley. Know that I am thinking about all of you in the South who are suffering from the hurricane. Enjoy these shopping links and the weekend wrap up.


Warm hearts and hearths. It's time to warm up these autumn evenings. How fabulous is this outdoor fireplace? Find it at Terrain

10 Tips For Increasing Flexibility and Mobility: Whether you just want to be able to touch your toes, or need back and neck pain relief (me), these tips will help with more effective stretching.

It's sweater weather! Save 20% on select cashmere sweaters, socks, wraps and more for both men and women at J.Crew


Need a new bag for fall? They don't come any more chic than the styles of Demellier London. The attention to detail, lovely leather, and that hardware is really impressive for the money. They aren't inexpensive, but they also aren't $1,000 {far from it} like most designer bags are either.

It's Friends & Family Time at Banana Republic. Save 40% on full priced styles.

Crop Chic: Have you noticed all of the cropped styles this season? Everything is shorter. If the top, jacket, or sweater hits you mid-tummy, it can be quite flattering. I adore this Cropped Double Faced Cape at Cos!


Do you wear a hat in the fall? I actually never wear one, but I thought that this Bucket Hat by San Diego Hat Co. is super cute. The star details are fun. Under $40.

Lip Service: My new obsession is Dior's Lip Glow Oil. On our recent road trip I experienced dry peeling lips. Never happened to me before. But I couldn't wear lipstick. I felt naked. So I ran into the Dior counter and asked to try this product. It worked! It's created with cherry oil and is so moisturizing and super shiny. I bought Rosewood, which was perfect. Read all about it at Nordstrom.

And talking about cosmetics, MAC Cosmetics is offering 30% off most items. One of my fave products of theirs is the Studio Fix Conceal and Correct Palette.


Beauty Sleep from The Laundress. I could not be happier. The Laundress has reinvented and brought back their Fabric Sprays. Oh, my friends, this product is so good at refreshing your linens and even the air. So worth the $19. Click on over to read about the fresh scents, including Beauty Sleep!


XOXOX

Have a Happy Weekend!

~ Deb ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.