"" Shop This: Summer Sips & Dips: Recipes And More!

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Summer Sips & Dips: Recipes And More!


Happy hour cocktails on the patio or terrace is something I look forward to each day. I mean what can be better? This recipe roundup features both sips and dips. I believe in keeping summer snacks simple, so dips are perfect. I just try not to think about "double dipping."  In addition, I have added a few fab finds that will enhance any happy hour.

Frozen Hula Hoop Cocktail
This cocktail is a sweet and tart blend of fresh raspberries, pineapple and lemon paired with white rum, dry red wine, and Aperol. It's mixed in the blender and served slushy. How refreshing!

DuraClear Outdoor Drinkware
In the words of Williams Sonoma...."Quench your thirst in style this summer with DuraClear. It's food-grade plastic is BPA-free and won't crack, shatter, break, cloud or discolor, meaning you can sip back and relax wherever your summer takes you."

Farmers Market Hummus
The Farmers Market is my happy place, and this hummus is my happy meal or snack. Once I found out what is in some store bought hummus like corn oil, I started making my own, and never looked back. This looks like heaven. 

Poolside Popsicle Spritzers
Raise your hand if a boozy popcicle sounds delish! The pop can be made ahead of time, it keeps your wine of choice (I vote for Prosecco) cool, and infused with tropical flavors. Not to mention, how party-licious it looks.

Cocktail Napkins
I love a cotton cocktail napkin outdoors. It is unexpected, but ever so nice. Furbish fabrics come in the happiest patterns.

Whipped Grilled Corn Dip
Just in time for corn season! It's made with ricotta cheese, lime, cilantro, garlic and more. How delightful!

Bamboo Serving Plate With Mesh Food Dome
A brilliant idea, and good looking, too! For $20, it makes a great host gift.

Drunken Tequila Mangoes
What a fun and fruity idea! If you aren't one to do shots, here is an elevated taste of tequila. It will be your forever party trick. Can't wait to make them for the kids when they visit.

Hot Lobster Roll Dip
Oh just give me a baguette (or a spoon) and a bottle of wine. This dip is a dream for lobster lovers.

Sour Cherry Mojitos
This is a celebration in a glass. It's a mix of vodk,   fresh cherries, and even more fruit. Get the recipe at..

BLT Dip
I dare someone not to like this. With all the flavors of our fave BLT sandwich, it's perfect for tomato season. Mind if I eat mine by the spoon?
Melissa's Southern Style Kitchen

Scalloped Lacquer Tray
Good looking for every season, and available in more colors. Now that it is on sale, it's also a chic choice for a host gift.

Flowerfetti Ice Cubes
Cute cocktails just taste better. Aren't these the prettiest? So perfect for your next patio party.

Rainbow Sangria
I am obsessed with the look of this stylish sangria. It is oh so colorful. The secret is NOT to muddle the fruit.

~ You May Also Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.