"" Shop This: Weekend Wrap Up

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Weekend Wrap Up


 Here we are at the first weekend of summer. With this heat wave, it feels like the dog days already.  Wrapping up the week early with these links that feel like summer! 


Take the plunge! If I could, I would. Isn't this just beautiful? See the suit at Anthropologie

Armchair Travelers: 11 Of The Best Beaches in Europe For A Coastal Escape. It's a great article with places to stay, too. Read it at Vogue.

Birckenstock Beauties! I have never been a Birckenstock Girl, and never will be. However, if I was going to buy a pair. It would be these Eva Arizona numbers at Free People. They come in 11 pretty pastels. $50

The Last Straw: With umbrella drinks trending, I love a good straw. Finally found some that are great,  24 of them, in fact. They are reusable and only $6 for 24 at Amazon. 


When is the best time to buy Outdoor Furniture? At Serena & Lily, it's right now. Shop the Tent Sale before it's over.

Don't Bug Me! Being outside is a wonderful summer perk. The bugs are not. There's a new bug spray in town, and it's called Golden Hour by Kinfield. It's Deet free, good for you, and the environment. Read about it at the best Clean Beauty store, Credo Beauty.

Have a special event coming up this summer? Shop the Summer Soiree Sale at Sachin & Babi. They have a lovely collection of mid - high priced looks. Save 25% sitewide with Code: SUMMER25.

Need a gift? Before you go anywhere else, check out the summer sale at Mark & Graham. So many great summery styles! Plus for a limited time, take an extra 25% off sale prices. Use Code: EXTRA25


The Hamptons Guide at Goop. I have lived in New York for over two years, and still have not gone. This jam packed article tells you where to stay, what to do, what to buy and more!

My collagen experience: I have been using Ancient Nutrition's,  Advanced Lean Collagen Powder for over 3 weeks now. I have to say that I am amazed at the benefits so far. The most noticeable one is the relief of joint pain. The other big difference is in digestion. Oh my! It's all so much better. I think that I am hooked. Read all about it at Ancient Nutrition. Plus they are having a sale!

What To Wear For The 4th? Don't fret, you'll find some great ideas on Shop This. I promise no flags are involved. 

Wear these Loeffler Randall Champagne Jellies with everything! How fun is that bling? Almost sold out everywhere, including Loeffler Randall.


De Mellier London Bags: I just discovered this line of bags through my friend, Sara. They are really so lovely. And instead of costing thousands, they are hundreds. We are all in luck, as they are having a sale now. If you love a good quality handbag, this may be your designer.



P.S. Take 25% off Sitewide at FUNBOY


Have  a Lovely Weekend!

XO

Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.