"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, February 23, 2024

Saturdays At Shop This


Raise your hand if you find Iris Apfel as fascinating as I do. She certainly is proof that one can be chic at any age. Besides this fab photo, let's see what else caught my eye this week.

I just discovered a haute handbag shop, De Mellier London, thanks to my friend Sara, who is always in the know.  The bags are high end, but not as high as some. All under $700, and tres chic!


Giddy Up: Anthropologie is betting that cowboy boots are a thing for spring. That's one trend I won't be trying. But if you love them, you will find a good selection HERE

You won't believe that these are sweatshirts and sweatpants. I think you will love the tailored shirts, too! Head to Sold Out NYC

One Of my favorite things: Add subtle dimension and sculpt cheekbones with ease. Westman Atelier's Face Trace makes contouring super simple. I have the shade "biscuit," and I love this creamy product. They now offer Face Trace in a travel size, as well,

Are you familiar with Cult Gaila's Ark Bag? I have always loved. New this Spring, they have done it in Gold. It's fabulous! Juat add a scarf.

Lululemon is pricey, but I found a selection on sale. Loving the bright leggings.

A denim poncho? Very clever I think. How about you?  See it at Cos.


Backgammon anyone? This leather Cynthia Rowley Set is a winning design. Love!

The Spring List For Men & Women according to Neiman Marcus. Read about all the trends and shop the list.

Many of the Sephora Collection Eyeshadows are on sale right now for $5. I ordered several, and will report back.
 
Need a good occasion dress for spring? You will find them on the blog








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.