"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, December 1, 2023

Saturdays At Shop This


Shhhh! All is quiet for the weekend. I will take some time to create a little holiday magic at home. Enjoy this week's best links for gifting and celebrating.



Black With A Bang! Some of the most fun fashion of the season comes from the house of LA Double J. The Halle Placee Maxi is fab. Find it at Bergdorf Goodman.

Dial Up The Decadence: Bobbi Brown's Holiday sets are super glam. I want them all. I bet someone on your list would love a sparkling set.

Hair Secrets From A Beauty Editor: I had no idea that a fuzz fighting towel is one of the secrets! Here is a good one.

Selecting a candle without experiencing the scent in person, is not easy. At this time of year, I always lean to The Thymes Frasier Fir Candle in the gold tin. It is powder room perfect, and only $12. If you like the scent of a live Christmas Tree, you will love it. I promise.


Cheers To The Weekend & the gorgous glassware of Estelle Color Glass. It's fabulous and comes in the chicest shades. Perfect for this time of year. It's expensive, and probably worth it. But if you are working with a smaller budget, these glasses are festive and fun. Only $8 per glass.

Gifting on a budget? These linen and cotton cocktail napkins are delightful with a scalloped trim. Chic colors and only $9.99 for 4! 

This week I did a little personal online shopping with a friend. We got very lucky at Rue La La. I hadn't been there in ages. Wow! The bargains were fabulous. If you are looking for something special, reach out. I would love to help.

A Holiday-Ready Espresso Martini (& More Festive Drinks to Savor This Season)


Pop Art Style: A Coffee Table Book that features the spirit and genius of Pop Art from the 1960s to now. Discover the energy of the everlasting movement in Pop Art Style. A great gift for those who appreciate art, fashion, and pop culture. $105 at Saks with Free Shipping. Code: FREESHIP

 Martha Stewart's curated collection at Etsy, is worth a visit. I know that you will enjoy her holiday must haves for decorating, hosting, and gifting.

How is that shopping going? I will be doing more gift guides next week. Until then, here are my recent curations : Holiday Gift Guide: Kids Edition.  Holiday Gift Guide: Teens & Tweets EditionThe $50-ish Gift Guide For Everyone On Your List The Gourmet Gift Guide

I plan to spend a little time on Saks Fifth Avenue's website this weekend. It's their Friends & Family Sale. We can savo 25% on over 15,000 styles.

Holiday Gift Guide: Kids Edition


Holiday Style 2023: Where are the velvet dresses with white lace? Today's little girl wants to be comfy cozy in fun sweatshirts and plaid tutus. 
See these and more at Maisonette.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.