"" Shop This: Eye Swoon: 6 Things That Took My Breath Away

Monday, August 21, 2023

Eye Swoon: 6 Things That Took My Breath Away

{ Via Camilla }

 Trying something new this Monday. I am calling it Eye Swoon. To me the word swoon, means to take your breath away. The dictionary describes it as becoming very excited about someone or something.  All of these swoon worthy images left me speechless. I hope that they inspire and excite you, too. The good news is that they all can be yours.
 The Botanist Vanity Case
Isn't this the prettiest? My Mother always had a vanity case for travel, but it didn't look like this. Just imagine yourself arriving by private plane to The Four Seasons Bora Bora. You are checking in and enjoying your welcome drinks. The entire website is on sale up to 40%. Each style of luggage is vintage inspired and fabulous!
Steamline Luggage

Cristallini Sequined Midi
From the fabulous online boutique, District 5. If you ever need a very special (and likely expensive) dress or gown, start here.  This dress is sp lovely with the most fabulous details. In it, you will look as good going as you did coming!
District 5 Boutique

Lola Bag
Her name was Lola. And everyone wants her at their party. Love this bag and want one in each of the eight sassy shades.
White Cherry and Quince Branches in Glass Vase
Diane James, a brand known for extraordinary faux florals, presents these elegant buds and branches. Their beauty and height elevate any space in your home. Quite pricey but they will last a lifetime.

Pucci For Children
Mini Mediterranean styles from fashion icon Emilio Pucci. If you know me, you realize just how I am swooning over this  line. Ms Shop This would have had this outfit. What a great gift for a special little girl.
Lola & The Boys Vegan Moto Jacket
If you have a young girl or tween, you need to know about this brand. It's one of my faves. Maisonette carries a stylish selection. Our girls need to know that they are beautiful! An adorable and affordable style.



~ You May Also Love ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.