"" Shop This: WFH With Style

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

WFH With Style

HGTV'S House Hunters puts me to sleep most nights. Besides an open floorplan, most home buyers want at least one home office. If you work from home, what does your workspace say about you? Control the clutter and give your space some style. Here's how.


Sugar Paper Spiral Planner
It's not too late to start planning. This luxe looking planner will keep you organized while feeling glam at all times. 

Gold Wire Desk Accessory Set
Can you ever have too much gold? I can't, but I also love silver. This five piece set is under $50.

Password Notebook
Don't we all need one of these? You can personalize them, like I have. All in, it is under $20. You might think about doing it for your spouse or parents.

Cable Cord Organizers
A genius idea for your WFH desk! These little $12.95 inventions add a minimalist modern touch to your desk. And the metallics will add some glam. They make the cords lay flat without get tangled with the others cords you surely have.

25 Grayscale Standard File Folders
Your standard manilla folders are just boring. I tend to go for something more decorative, in fact, I don't own a manilla folder. These are plain but they are also sleek and modern. I love the color combo.

Custom Three Ring Binders
A binder keeps you organized, and can also add pizazz to your workspace. I love that these can be personalized. So many styles! They are priced better than anywhere. I own two white and grey marble styles.
Zazzle


LapGear Home Office
Now you can be productive in bed or on the couch with this crazy good lap desk. It is super lightweight, has a built in mousepad, and a spot for your cell. It comes in six stylish colors and patterns.  This is the white marble look.

Custom Post It Notes
Even if you are just writing a note to yourself, why not make it fun? As you can see, I made a set with my blog logo and image. They practically cost nothing, and the more you buy, the less they are.

Acrylic Organizer Boxes
So very clearly chic! Pick your favorite color, size, and monogram away. Perhaps my favorite find of the day.

Inspirational Quote Perpetual Desk Easel and Calendar 
Work can be frustrating. But it is important to keep a positive attitude, no matter what you do. This beautiful spiral book features 365 affirmations to start each day on the right foot with a positive mindset.

MacKenzie-Childs Readers
Most of us have a little trouble keeping up with our glasses. One just can't have too many. A new pair of chic checks on your specs will come in handy!

Acrylic Bloc Collection Desk Storage
Russel + Hazel practically invented the well dressed desk. I love all of their styles. Click the link to see all that they offer.

Rifle Paper File Folders
Whether it is for incoming correspondence,  bills to pay, or tear sheets for inspiration, these folders are fab. Each of the four colorways is delightful.
Cheeky Notepads
This stylish stationery store is worth a click. I love everything they design, especially their "cheeky notepads." I mean....doesn't everyone have one of these lists?


~ You May Also Love ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.