"" Shop This: Fashion Trend: Let The Feathers Fly!

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Fashion Trend: Let The Feathers Fly!

For a girl who has a bird phobia, I do have a "thing" for feathers. There is good energy about an accessory or frock with feathers. Having several pieces with feathers in my "archive" closet, I know that when I wear them, I am usually the only one in the room doing so. Love that! This season, however, the trend is everywhere. Scroll down and see if there is a feathered find here for you. 

Feather Cotton Shirt
Casually cool in cotton. Even J. Crew is in on the trend. Available in six shades including classic white.

Audrey Jacket
A unique long sleeve jacket that is both functional and fabulous for dresses and tops. Available in four colors.

Elie Saab Knit Midi
Oh how I love this dress! The price tag is not for the faint of heart, but it's good to dream.

Feather Sweater Dress
Sequin Feather Sweater Dress. Textured knits are trending. This is a good piece to own and wear for even casual holiday events.

Ursa Major Dress
Shimmy Shimmy Coco Bop! Dance the night away in this fanciful frock.

Off The Shoulder Feather Top
What a versatile top! Pair it with the matching skirt, or just dress up denim. It's a good one!

Santorini Feather Bag
Isn't this fun? I would use any one of these often. 

Natalie Feather Trim Jacket
I think that we all would love the length of this jacket. At 32" long, it will cover what needs covering. It's washable! Sold only at

Satin Feather Pants
Fun with flats or heels These pants will get you through the holidays and beyond. Save 20% with Code: SAVENOW

Neiman Marcus Cashmere Feather Sweaters
If these peak your interest, do click on over and enlarge the images. The sweaters look so soft and fluffy with the feathers.


Yona Feather Sleeve Velvet Jacket
This says date night or holiday party, doesn't it?  Though the fashion forward would wear the jacket as shown, I would want the matching pants.



~ You May Also Love ~










No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.