"" Shop This: Cool Whites For Hot Days & Nights

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Cool Whites For Hot Days & Nights


When the weather gets hot, there's nothing cooler than white linen or cotton. A city person at heart, I still wear a lot of black. This last weekend I wore a crisp white shirt to dinner, and I have to say, it felt good to do so.  This edit features fresh and fabulous finds in white, at all price points.


Cotton Halter Shirt Dress
This style is so flattering, if you do sleeveless. Best yet, it is under $140 on sale.

Fringed Kaftan
I have been eyeing this piece for a while now. At $125 it is affordable, and I think really fun.

Andres Otalora Eyelet Skirt & Blouse
One of the prettiest eyelets I have ever seen. Those sleeves!

Kira Cotton Pintuck Dress
Very chic in the most feminine way. Love the detailing!


Giulia Wicker Top-Handle Bag
The bamboo handle takes this woven bag to a very chic level!
Neiman Marcus


Harbor Side Cutout Dress
I am not a huge fan of the "cut out" trend this season. But this style is tasteful, and J.Crew does cotton so well. You will love the price. 

Safari Slides
You have to love an air conditioned shoe. These feature leather uppers and a rubber sole for under $100. Sold only at 

Spell Lottie Pants
For beach days and beyond. Loving the billowy wide leg adorned with eyelet embroidery!
Free People

Miranda Top
This is one great top! I own it in black and I am considering getting this white one. The top does not budge off the shoulders. The fabric is substantial and skims (not hugs) the body just right. Also in black and lilac.

High Neck Maxi
Simple with beautiful detailing. 
White Seedbead Drop Earring
There is something about seedbeads that just reminds me of the beach. Pull your hair back and wear these for a cool and collected look.



~ You May Also Love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.