"" Shop This: Saturdays At Shop This

Friday, April 29, 2022

Saturdays At Shop This

 

Everything is abloom in my part of the world! We have no scheduled plans this weekend, which is always a good thing. I think I will just enjoy the beauty of my surroundings. Today's wrap up of links features some really good hats, 25% off at Kate Spade, the best wide leg pants and more.


Neutral Nails: I enjoy a nail color that goes with everything. Chanel's "New Dawn" just might be our new shade for Spring.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
If you enjoy wearing hats in the summer months, do I ever have a hat designer for you! Lorna Murray is her name. Her hats are so unique and also come in mini me sizes. See the collection at Maisonette
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Am I the last to know that Banana Republic has dropped a baby line? It is so so adorable! And the prices reflect tiny finery. Love it all.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
These colorblock woven folding chairs are yummy! Pick your colors and have a seat!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

More savings from my fave The Laundress: Save 25% on these mom-approved must-haves and get free Classic Drawer Liners on orders of $75 or more. I have lined my new home with these chic black and white liners, and love them. Use code MAY25 to get your free gift.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you are like me, you have lived in a sea of black all winter. For a breath of Springtime, head to Trina Turk for so many colorfully chic fashions and accessories.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

There is always something fun at BaubleBar. Get ready for summer with BaubleBar's newest arrivals: $10 New & limited Pisa Bracelets, $15 Disney delicate matching characters Necklace & Studs, $12 Alidia Rings + 20% off everything else on site!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
One of my favorite things in life are the Beekman 1802's Face Wipes. I use them daily to remove makeup. But they also are great body refreshers.  They are on sale this weekend, 6 for $26 and free shipping. I know that you will love them.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Last minute Mother's Day ideas: 
Click HERE and HERE
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
J. Crew's new Astrid wide leg pants look so comfy chic! They are under $100.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I always love a good off the shoulder top. This Michael Kors number is now on sale for less than $60 at Neiman's. Love it in pink but available in black and white, also.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
This weekend, enjoy 25% off your purchase at Kate Spade New York with Code: MOTHERSDAY
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Take good care of yourself this weekend!

XOXOX

Deb

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.